Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Carroll

Members do not see advertisements
    Rip buddy!
    Robbie Milburn...yeah, thats about it.

I never had the chance to meet Patrick, or his family, but you know he was a genuine human being just from seeing the love from his friends and family in the community. You might be gone, but you will never be forgotten. Rest easy.
    James H.

"The weak of the mind will use fist, And the fist of the frail will bring gun. The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    And in wrath he will chase until it's done."

I personally didn't know Patrick, but he always came off as a great guy and he was a fighter until the very end. R.I.P
    Danny H.

I could post something witty here, but I decided against it. And now I have wasted your time by making you read this.

Thinking of your family.

RIP Patrick
    Kurt Workman - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Pat was a great guy, I'm glad I got to know him over the last few years, it's just sad after seeing him in Oakland just a couple months ago and how full of hope he was for this transplant. At least now, he is no longer in pain and in a better place. Rest in peace my friend and best wishes to his family in this tough time.
    -Jeremy Bunting

RIP. We'll miss ya bud.

I've been reading this place a long time before I started posting and Patrick always seemed like a great guy. All the nice words here and other places have really proved that he was. Even though I had never spoken to Patrick it was a great feeling to know that he was going to get his transplant. Now it fills me with great sadness to say goodbye. Godspeed Patrick and best wishes for his family.

RIP Patrick.

My condolences go out to all affected by this.

I don't really know what to say right now. I never got the chance to chat with him here or on facebook,nor did I get to meet him in person;but I felt like I had a connection with him(I can't explain how or why though). Either way,the minute my mother and I heard what was happening,we've both have been praying for him and I can honestly say that we thought he was going to make it through this. But when I woke up yesterday,I knew something wasn't right;I had a gut feeling that something sad had happened and I was unfortunately right. I don't know why things like this happen,but I do know one thing;the good lord up above just got a great addition to his pit crew. My thoughts,prayers,and condolences go out to his family and friends and I'd also like to thank the doctors and nurses for doing everything they could to help him.

R.I.P. and God speed Patrick;you will be missed.
    The one and only Mr.Beardman
    BIG TIME CLYDESDALE FAN

Friend me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00002892618862
    Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CDeerfoot
    Subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterBeardMan/videos
    Dallas, Georgia

Members do not see advertisements

Sad day today because my buddy Patrick Carroll has passed away.......... He just wanted a chance to live.

Patrick has fought a long battle, he had heart problems since the day he was born.
    He finally got the call for his long waited heart transplant a month ago, but many complications got the best of him yesterday.
    Patrick was known by many in the monster truck community as a well respected, optimistic and amazing guy.
    He leaves behind his great wife Samantha and two amazing children Robbie and Jazzy.
    My thoughts are with his family and friends in this tough time.

RIP my friend..........................!!
    You've fight hard, but lost the battle.
    You will be very missed by so many and you will never be forgotten.
    Thanks for all things you've done for Tygo and me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tribute to Patrick.jpg  
    Marcel "MadRat" Degen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information