Bearfoot Racer Current Status.

Members do not see advertisements
    I keep Hearing info about Bearfoot Racer Now owned by the owner of the Thunderdog Monster truck out on the east coast. But does anyone know this guy or have photos on the current state of the truck or whatever is left i was told its for sale for $90,000. Can anyone confirm or post pics within the last decade.. Thanks.

Ive heard that # about it myself, and I dont believe it, even if its in good running condition, with the ZFs, its not worth half of that. Not even if it had the baddest 572 on the planet.
    There was once a truck pull in the astrodome in which many believed Bigfoot 4 did not leave the line. The reality of the situation is that Bigfoot 4 was chained the the astrodome and moved the entire facility 300 feet.

May be one of those I don;t want to sell it prices, jut to get people to leave it be.
    I thought I saw pis of it as Thunderdog before he bought the Virginia Giant chassis.

Last time I spoke with Larry he really doesn't want to let anything go yet. He was happy doing a dew events a year. He has. A. .. he was

Does anyone know the owners name an what state the trucks located? Anyone have pics of it recently or even as thunder dog?? I can't find any info on the truck.

Larry Meyerhoffer – Port Republic, VA
    There was once a truck pull in the astrodome in which many believed Bigfoot 4 did not leave the line. The reality of the situation is that Bigfoot 4 was chained the the astrodome and moved the entire facility 300 feet.

the one with zfs was cut up a long time ago paul.
    monster truck fan for over 20 years. man i'm old.
    "Posts means nothing, it's all about knowledge."
    bacardi 151, 75% alcohol, 25% filler.
    "UGH, MY GOOD CHINA!" "dishes done."

Members do not see advertisements
    I was referring to the leaf sprung racer(pictured above as Thunder Dog) and that truck ran the 735s in late 89 and 90 as it was Freds race truck when he made the deal with ZF. Did it get the clarks(?) that it had when it was first built put back under it when it got sold?

Thread Information