Thread: Hot Wheels Idea

Hot Wheels Idea

Members do not see advertisements
    I have a question I was thinking about. How does a team get a Hot Wheels put out? Is it strickly trucks that run with Monster Jam? After the show this weekend, I saw TOXIC and I thought what a cool Hot Wheels Truck that would be, but they have not heard anything from anyone about doing one. I said I would ASK THE EXPERTS,,,I know someone here will have some kind of direction for me to give them!! Thanks for any info!!
    John

A few weeks ago, Bigfoot made a Facebook post and said something like, "If any teams want info about getting diecast toys made, contact us." ...I'd love to see other teams get them, especially trucks that are Dodges and/or trucks that don't run Monster Jam. Like, Viper, Toxic... trucks like that. Maybe the driver of Toxic (don't know his name, sorry lol) can contact them.
    Follow me on Twitter, Friend me on Facebook... I don't bite lol And take a look at my YouTube Videos (Its all Monster Trucks)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742550323

https://twitter.com/#!/bspage7

http://www.youtube.com/user/monsterm...9?feature=mhee

The Kansas City Royals may never win a game again... I'm getting grumpy.
    -Bobby Spage

Thanks for info,,,I will pass it onto themmmthey are great folks and I think TOXIC will be a very cool Hot Wheels truck,,,,,,

I've seen Viper in person twice so I'd love to get a Viper diecast. I've looked...they're not made.

Quote Originally Posted by hogwah View Post
    I have a question I was thinking about. How does a team get a Hot Wheels put out? Is it strickly trucks that run with Monster Jam? After the show this weekend, I saw TOXIC and I thought what a cool Hot Wheels Truck that would be, but they have not heard anything from anyone about doing one. I said I would ASK THE EXPERTS,,,I know someone here will have some kind of direction for me to give them!! Thanks for any info!!
    John
    Regarding Hot Wheels/ Mattel product- Mattel has a license with Monster Jam to produce Monster Jam trucks. So if this Toxic truck is not on the Monster Jam circuit, it's not likely to be made anytime soon by Mattel.

Other, smaller toy companies may be more open to making limited runs of monster trucks. They typically have less overhead and can therefore have a smaller MOQ requirements. Perhaps Bigfoot or other teams have a deal with a toy company where they can request limited production runs?

Members do not see advertisements
    Thanks for info Tuske,,,,,They haven't run with Monster Jam YET,,,,,but hopefully will get noticed soon, they have a great looking truck and run hard everytime out,,,,,They are only in their 2nd full year and are building a nice fan base!! Maybe the other companies can hook them up, I'm trying to get info for them to point them in the right direction,,,,,

Thread Information