Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FB page Build up - Marvin Smiths Wild hair

Members do not see advertisements
    One of are members posted great photos of Marvin Smiths Wild hair in its current condiction, Its not a pretty site but its the real mccoy - Check out ither The Old Ushra or The Build up on facebook
    Mikey E. Comerford ( B I G Mouth ) MCMsports Where Fliptop trucks are Welcome !

Would you mind posting the pics of it here for those who dont have a facebook?

I got that ache in my gut that this ones going to the scrap heep like many other, but that may just be the Subway I had for dinner.

Looking at the other photos of this truck, I have a question: Was this truck formerly one of the Stomper trucks, you know, the one that may formerly have been the Crimson Giant or were these all completely different trucks?
    Terra Tires: 2000 pounds, 2000 dollars each, on top of the cars.

Yeah, that's the truck in the pics. It's the former Stomper and Crimson Giant
    Well, I got a car. not what I was hoping for but it's a great little thing. If anyone in or around the mid-south area needs help with a show or around the shop, shoot me a message! I don't know much about it but I'd love to learn all about it and help out any way possible.

TN Outlaw A.K.A PM Customs
    CEO, President, and Head Designer at The MTM2 Truck Factory (now taking applications!)
    Lifelong Monster Truck Fan and, maybe someday, owner of my own race truck.

Raised in Lincoln/Warsaw Missouri. Currently in Licking Missouri
    Justin Morrow located the truck at a salvage yard and posted pics on Facebook. Mike Harper contacted him and arranged to buy it. After receiving the truck Mike decided to build from scratch rather than use whats left of Marvins old truck. At that point I purchased the truck and it will be sitting in my back yard next to the tube chassis Marvin built.

Although I had planned an all new identity for the tube chassis, now that I have the other chassis I will be restoring them both to Marvins Wild Hair design. It will take some time, I dont have the type of funds these trucks need, but I wont take shortcuts either. So it may take some time. I also would love to talk with IMTHOF about displaying them there, although that will obviously be sometime down the road.

I have spoken with Jason Witte, and hope to speak with Marvin soon about the builds. The trucks will once again be Missouri monsters!

Wish me luck (and the winning lottery numbers! Im going to need it!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawgwil...th/7771871552/

And its younger sibling
    JIM MACE
    http://flickr.com/photos/hawgwild/sets/

Of course I think Im always right. Why would I say something if I thought I was wrong??

So would that mean you own the name and rights to Wild Hair then? And do you plan on putting the name back out there in the spotlight where it should be?

Raised in Lincoln/Warsaw Missouri. Currently in Licking Missouri
    Im looking into the name rights. I wont be running Monster Jam or anything if thats what you mean by spotlight. We will take things slow and see where it goes.
    JIM MACE
    http://flickr.com/photos/hawgwild/sets/

Of course I think Im always right. Why would I say something if I thought I was wrong??

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by 72ZEBRA View Post
    Im looking into the name rights. I wont be running Monster Jam or anything if thats what you mean by spotlight. We will take things slow and see where it goes.
    Who would still own the rights? Ray? Jason? or the people that "repoed" the truck?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information