Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

The Rebuild of Mud Hog

Members do not see advertisements

Two Ford highboy frames waiting for the rebuild

Mud Hog cab has been stored in my basement for the last 18 years after the crash at Silver Lake.

For those who don't know the significance of Mud Hog in the history of monster trucks. Here is an interesting interview with Bob Chandler in 1983 Pulling Power magazine. The next time I encountered Mr. Chandler I asked Bob "Who were you referring to in that interview?" Mr. Chandler
    responded by pointing his finger at me and saying "you." For some of the earliest pictures of Mud Hog head over to monstermuseum.org

whoops forgot last page will edit in.
    Last edited by GearhartEng; October 8th, 2012 at 01:06 PM. Reason: added last page

Awesome!! So is it going back to Silver Lake when its done?

Thats simply awesome!!! along with rebuilds of King kong,samson 2, and thunder chicken this is one great year for the old skool trucks!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan4x4x4 View Post
    Thats simply awesome!!! along with rebuilds of King kong,samson 2, and thunder chicken this is one great year for the old skool trucks!!
    THANK YOU because without the kids and fans and everybody that just cares the whole monster truck industry would not exists. Now with the museum and renewed interest in the old school trucks it has inspired us old timers to do something with these trucks or they would probably just rot away.
    Last edited by GearhartEng; October 4th, 2012 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JER View Post
    Awesome!! So is it going back to Silver Lake when its done?
    Yeah going to send my wife over the hill in the truck first, to make sure its safe.

This was Russ's last trip to Silver Lake. Can you say Monster Jam air? lol looks like the typical Monster Jam landing too. lmao

Attached Images Attached Images
    Checkout www.adamsoffroadperformance.com for all your mudtruck and monstertruck axle and suspension needs. And if we don't have it we can make it.

And I see a super cobra jet block hidin there in the 3rd pic down.
    Checkout www.adamsoffroadperformance.com for all your mudtruck and monstertruck axle and suspension needs. And if we don't have it we can make it.

8. this thread is so full of win
    THE MONSTER...coming soon..lol
    http://www.tgwforums.com/post?id=5168515

Yes so much win that when Russ gets up in the morning he stands and fills the toilet with awesomesauce.

Members do not see advertisements
    Congrats another piece of history on it's way back to life. I look forward to the rebirth of the one and only MUDHOG!!!
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    MTRA Spot Tech inspector/International Monster Truck Museum, Lehigh Valley Representative.
    Safety First!!! Racing and Freestyle Second!!!
    www.MTRA.us

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information