Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by adamsoffroad View Post
    Yes so much win that when Russ gets up in the morning he stands and fills the toilet with awesomesauce.
    That is just wrong! lol

so_much_win.jpg

Awesome!!!!! Mudhog!!! Yet another epic monster truck coming back to life. Wow, let's see we have King Kong, Bigfoot, Casper, Virginia Beach Beast, now Mudhog just to name a few. Life is just getting better and better. Keep 'em coming, we need a vintage monster truck series for real. I would pay good money to go see these wonderful trucks! You guys rock!

Somewhere between Helle River and London, Ontario
    Russ, where you able to touch base with the place where your old 66's and wheels were? You gotta get those back!
    Mike Krieger

Old Skool Monsters Rule!!!

Russ, did you ever have a magazine feature on the mud hogg when it was on the duck axles or was that another truck out of 3 rivers. Its cool that you are going to bring it back to life.
    Matt "Trout" Trout

It was featured in Four Wheeler Matt, even on the cover.
    Chad Fortune 2016 Hall of Fame nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by TamiyaTony View Post
    so_much_win.jpg

Awesome!!!!! Mudhog!!! Yet another epic monster truck coming back to life. Wow, let's see we have King Kong, Bigfoot, Casper, Virginia Beach Beast, now Mudhog just to name a few. Life is just getting better and better. Keep 'em coming, we need a vintage monster truck series for real. I would pay good money to go see these wonderful trucks! You guys rock!
    It is only because of AWESOME people like yourself that we do it for,Talk to you later.

Quote Originally Posted by theace27 View Post
    Russ, where you able to touch base with the place where your old 66's and wheels were? You gotta get those back!
    Yes Mike I have talk to the guy and working on getting them THANKS for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by blazentrout View Post
    Russ, did you ever have a magazine feature on the mud hogg when it was on the duck axles or was that another truck out of 3 rivers. Its cool that you are going to bring it back to life.
    How the heck do you know about the duck axles,that is the running gear including the duck frame that my truck was originally built on.If you look on the museum photos when it has the older style body on it is on the duck frame,just continually upgraded till not much of the duck left.The last part of duck was the transfer case, was doing a burnout in two wheel drive on 66s in a paved ally beside the shop which also border a kids park the transfer case exploded and threw parts every where.

Quote Originally Posted by modeltruckshop View Post
    It was featured in Four Wheeler Matt, even on the cover.
    THANKS I will post the magazine when it was on the cover,it didn't make it to the museum picture biography yet, my fault. The other 2 issues,The suspension issue where i am pretty sure I was first with triangulated 4link and the top 10 of the 1980s issue are in the museum archives.

Members do not see advertisements
    I think the truck should go back on tractor tires personally

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information