Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigfoot #19

Bigfoot #19

Members do not see advertisements
    It's done and they're going to debut it in Aruba.

http://bigfoot4x4.com/2012/10312_speed.html

CRD chassis, Merlin motor, and ZF axles. Can't wait to see this thing stretch it's legs.

Also of note is they are going to retire #16. It seems rather than repair the damage from Indy they would rather build another Concussion chassis, which will be #21 (build starts in November). #20 will debut at SEMA and is being built on one of the two chassis' Nigel built.

I know this is Mayhem but is would be nice if the whole Bigfoot vs. Feld, Chevy vs Ford, etc, etc. could at least wait until the 2nd page. Just enjoy, or let others enjoy, the moment.

sooo... seems familiar...

Quote Originally Posted by HawnMT View Post
    CRD chassis, Merlin motor, and ZF axles. Can't wait to see this thing stretch it's legs.

Also of note is they are going to retire #16. It seems rather than repair the damage from Indy they would rather build another Concussion chassis, which will be #21 (build starts in November). #20 will debut at SEMA and is being built on one of the two chassis' Nigel built.

I know this is Mayhem but is would be nice if the whole Bigfoot vs. Feld, Chevy vs Ford, etc, etc. could at least wait until the 2nd page. Just enjoy, or let others enjoy, the moment.
    That blows my freaking mind. This is a team of trucks lasting upwards of 15 years, and #16 is going out in less than 5? Holy cow. (pun unintended)
    Tim Smith- Old Username is 71m07hySm17h
    Member of Mayhem since '06.
    Monster truck fan since 1992, Bigfoot fanatic.
    Always loved monster truck racing.

Quote Originally Posted by nome66 View Post
    sooo... seems familiar...
    yes, it was Robby's old truck, in fact he's still in partnership with them for this one. Bigfoot tore it completely apart and rebuilt it with it's ZF axles.

Quote Originally Posted by lolTimmy View Post
    That blows my freaking mind. This is a team of trucks lasting upwards of 15 years, and #16 is going out in less than 5? Holy cow. (pun unintended)
    I know, I'm as surprised myself. No real details except Bob Trent saying they just want to do another Concussion truck.

i knew they would do that, and also it's shiny new engine. or does team bigfoot still use Merlins? or ford blocks?

We have 2 Merlin engines, 10 "A" Head Ford Engines, 1 "C" Head Engine and parts to build another "C" head engine and a Ford Hemi

Bob,

What engine does Dan run normally?

I am excited to see this truck run. I love the CRD / Concussion chassis designs. I am also a ZF guy too on your trucks and Tom's. Best performance in my mind.

"C" head, 565 CI Ford

Did he use the Hemi for the long jump?

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by StewRacing View Post
    Did he use the Hemi for the long jump?
    I think the Hemi is the 640 triple carb Alan Root that was in #1 that's now on display in the store.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information