Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Joe Lowe

RIP Joe Lowe

Members do not see advertisements
    I've heard that Joe lost his battle this morning.
    As a long time fan, somethings just become synonymous with the sport. You think of hockey and think of Gretzky, Lemieux and Orr. Think of monster trucks, Joe comes to mind.
    My condolences to his family, friends and the massive network of fans.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Defender of the Faith \m/

R.I.P. Joe Lowe

I was dreading that I might hear this news, but I was praying that he would beat this; cancer has yet again taken another great person far too young. I remember growing up listening to his commentary on Monster Wars and at live events and, in my opinion, he was one of the greatest announcers in the history of monster trucks and motorsports in general. My thoughts, prayers, and condolences go out to all of Joe's family and friends.

Rest In Peace and Godspeed Joe.
    The one and only Mr.Beardman
    BIG TIME CLYDESDALE FAN

Friend me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00002892618862
    Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CDeerfoot
    Subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterBeardMan/videos
    Dallas, Georgia

this is sad news i hate that he left us.

He is an iconic figure in our sport and will be dearly missed by many.
    Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
    The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk

I was saddened to see this on facebook this morning. My prayers go out to his immediate and monster truck family. RIP Joe, God must have needed another announcer.

I have a neat Joe Lowe story.

About a year and half ago I met him for the very first time at the Memphis Monster Jam. It was very first Monster Jam show to do track crew for ( I had done other promotions before), and during the Saturday morning clean up/work day one of the things you do to get ready for the next performance is sweep up the dirt that was in the concrete ring around the track. So I go to the pit area to get a broom and I walk past Joe ( who was on the phone) get the broom and walk past Joe again. Joe just about freaked! He asked me if I was doing what he thought I was doing, because apparently Joe was going to get a broom and start sweeping up after he got off the phone. So he was apparently impressed ( as he said ) with the initiative I took in that job, which blows my mind because I don't claim to be perfect/always room for improvement etc, but I'm thankful for that moment because it atleast let's me know I'm doing something right out there! That whole event was a fun one to do and one of the reasons was due to Joe just being a blast to hangout with all weekend long. RIP Joe Lowe !

Jason Twite Is To Monster Trucks What Steve Bartman Is To The Chicago Cubs....

Steve Breaks Hearts while Jason Breaks Parts

This is terribly saddening. Joe will forever be one of my favorite announcers and personalities in this sport. I'll always remember him in that American Flag print shirt. Rest In Peace, Joe, we'll never forget you.

Kiel McClelland
    [email protected]

This is sad news. I always loved Joe Lowes commentary. He always threw in a bunch of good jokes during the shows as well. I was lucky enough to see him announce a lot of my local shows. In particular I loved seeing him at Lebanon Valley Speedway. My condolences to Joes family and friends. You will be missed by many. Rest in Peace Joe.
    James

I still can't believe what I read this morning. From the day I started watching monster trucks as a kid in the early 90's, Joe Lowe was there. It will be so weird not having him at West Lebanon next year. I am so glad that I got to meet him and talk with him a bunch of times. He took the time to get to know everybody. He remembered my name, wished me happy birthday, asked me how my job was going... Everything. Whether we were talking monster trucks which he loved, or food, or his family, he was so genuine. People keep saying "Monster Jam lost a great guy" but I think the world in general lost a great guy. I wish Joe's family and friends the best. I'm still stunned. My prayers go out to his family.
    Follow me on Twitter, Friend me on Facebook... I don't bite lol And take a look at my YouTube Videos (Its all Monster Trucks)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742550323

https://twitter.com/#!/bspage7

http://www.youtube.com/user/monsterm...9?feature=mhee

The Kansas City Royals may never win a game again... I'm getting grumpy.
    -Bobby Spage

Members do not see advertisements
    We've lost an iconic voice today, but we know Joe's up there with those like Jan Gabriel commentating in the stadium up in the sky

Rest in Peace Joe
    Danny H.

I could post something witty here, but I decided against it. And now I have wasted your time by making you read this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information