Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Older Monster Jam 1/64 ebay listings

Members do not see advertisements
    I'm posting numerous 2000 - 2007 1/64th Monster Jam trucks on eBay over the next couple weeks. A few are for sale now including Sting long card, Eradicator flag series, Chill Out, King Bling and more.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bigfoot9999/...p2047675.l2562
    Jason Twite
    [email protected]
    MidwestMonsters.com (collecting dust)

although i need half of your listed trucks im looking for cheaper loose trucks .. do you have loose ones?

No sorry, everything I have and coming up for sale is in the box.
    Jason Twite
    [email protected]

winning bid = $102.50 for the WFXI ????? holy sh*t! i can still get these for $15 LOL ...crazy ebayers!

Sorry to hijack the thread, but if you're looking for the older trucks but don't care whether they're in box or not, try the flea markets, thrift/junk stores, pawn shops, and just about anywhere else that deals in a wide variety of used goods. I've come out of those places on a good day with any number of trucks of all sizes and pay less than $10 total for all of them usually. That is unless you stumble upon someone who does their homework or even worse, a fellow fan/collector. And they're the ones who most likely have the best stuff. But otherwise, just dig around and leave no stone unturned so to speak. if something looks promising, don't mark it for later because anything good might be gone by the time you get a few feet away. And if say a bucket of toys looked promising but is starting not to, don't give up on it until you're positive you've seen it all.

And remember, they may not be perfectly clean and most of them have seen years of playtime, so don't expect every truck you find to be in as good a shape as when it left the factory. Bent axles and chipped paint or graphics are some of the most common problems and are really all I've ever had to deal with, but sometimes you'll find trucks lacking rather obvious pieces., such as a bulldozer without horns. I've found a 1/64th Predator with no chassis piece. But I got it anyway. Why? Guy only wanted $0.50 for it. Don't pass it up just because it isn't in the best shape. who knows? someone may be willing to buy it just to part it out for projects or to repair another truck that broke.

Alright, back on topic now. Sorry for the inconvenience and the novel.
    Well, I got a car. not what I was hoping for but it's a great little thing. If anyone in or around the mid-south area needs help with a show or around the shop, shoot me a message! I don't know much about it but I'd love to learn all about it and help out any way possible.

TN Outlaw A.K.A PM Customs
    CEO, President, and Head Designer at The MTM2 Truck Factory (now taking applications!)
    Lifelong Monster Truck Fan and, maybe someday, owner of my own race truck.

if only those places existed around here! they dont ...ive done the leg work

hmmm. I find that strange. But I'll have to take your work word it.
    Well, I got a car. not what I was hoping for but it's a great little thing. If anyone in or around the mid-south area needs help with a show or around the shop, shoot me a message! I don't know much about it but I'd love to learn all about it and help out any way possible.

TN Outlaw A.K.A PM Customs
    CEO, President, and Head Designer at The MTM2 Truck Factory (now taking applications!)
    Lifelong Monster Truck Fan and, maybe someday, owner of my own race truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    winning bid = $102.50 for the WFXI ????? holy sh*t! i can still get these for $15 LOL ...crazy ebayers!
    Yeah definitely didn't see that coming. I expected $30 tops. If you have a source to actually get them for $15 each, I suggest buying and selling fast!
    Jason Twite
    [email protected]

Wow, congrats on getting that price! Hope this one doesn't turn out the the WFX truck, I still don't have either of those "permanently" in my collection, haha.

And LD, if you can get them for $15, think you could get me one?

Members do not see advertisements
    He's right.

I found an old 1:64 small wheels, metal chassis Chillin Villian for 25-cents at a Salvation Army store. Perfect condition.

Got a 1:24 Prime Evil (ape truck) for 75-cents at a yard sale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information