Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much money does a FELD Monster Jam driver make?

Members do not see advertisements
    So this is something I've been wondering for a while... How much money does a FELD driver make per show? Do different FELD drivers get a different salary? For example... How much would a Gary Porter make (doing small shows) compared to a Weenk or Meents or Anderson?

In general that is private information, and not widely discussed... it's not much though.

I think they all get paid the same amount about $200.000 a year except for Meents and D. Anderson. They get paid less because they tear up their trucks so much.

Numbers could vary by a couple hundred grand.

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    I think they all get paid the same amount about $200.000 a year except for Meents and D. Anderson. They get paid less because they tear up their trucks so much.

Numbers could vary by a couple hundred grand.
    Do they really make $200,000 per year? They do make alot though right?

Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    Do they really make $200,000 per year? They do make alot though right?
    No, they don't. You'll come to notice that chopper dislikes Monster Jam a bit.

I vaguely recall reading that Madusa was making somewhere between 20k-40k before she left to go to Bigfoot. Take that with a grain of salt, because I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it.
    James H.

"The weak of the mind will use fist, And the fist of the frail will bring gun. The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    And in wrath he will chase until it's done."

Madusa posted on her site after she was fired in '06 that she made 16,000 for the first quarter, which is, in effect, the whole year for most drivers. She had won a racing championship, and a freestyle championship, and still did not receive a raise.

What it is now or what the sponsorships add, or don't add, who the **** knows.

They make NUNYA.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65-billion-dollars-dr-evil-520x360.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	6066
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35ze3t.jpg  
    Defender of the Faith \m/

Quote Originally Posted by bigyoda View Post
    Madusa posted on her site after she was fired in '06 that she made 16,000 for the first quarter, which is, in effect, the whole year for most drivers. She had won a racing championship, and a freestyle championship, and still did not receive a raise.

What it is now or what the sponsorships add, or don't add, who the **** knows.
    I gotta say, as a fly in, perform, fly out driver, I'll take 16k for 3 months.

Members do not see advertisements
    I heard in the range of $20-30 000 for a fly in driver, they get their flight and hotel paid for and certain amount for food, now I know there are some guys who work in the shop as well, I would guess they would make more money but cant say for sure, don't forget theres guys like randy brown, gary porter and pablo who drive grave digger and house another truck, by no means is this number accurate but say they get paid $300 000 a year, they then have to pay a driver and maybe a crew guy, pay for damages to the monster truck, then they have their hauler, fuel, insurance, hotel, food all which would eat into their money pretty quickly. no matter what any of them get paid for what is a 3 month gig for some is a nice chunk of change, and can work someone else the rest of the year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information