Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Volunteer at 4 Wheel Jamboree

Members do not see advertisements
    Alright, so the 4 Wheel Jamborees are coming up, and I will be going to the one in Springfield. I want to volunteer to help a monster truck team out so I can learn more about these things, and learn about what the teams do. Here is the Lineup

BIGFOOT, RAMINATOR, RAMMUNITION, HOTSY RAMINATOR, HEAVY HITTER, RIVER RAT, LUCAS OIL STABILIZER, THE GENERAL, XDP Diesel Monster Truck

There will be more than one Bigfoot truck there. I have already contacted the Bigfoot, Hall Brothers, XDP, and the Heavy Hitter Team, only response I have gotten so far are from Heavy Hitter, their crew is full. I'm awaiting replies form the other teams, and Dave Radzierez (XDP). Only ones I need to contact is the Lucas Oil Stabilizer and General trucks...which I cannot find info for.

Have any of you helped at one of these events before?

Bigfoot always has enough crew. Same with the Halls. One thing you must understand is they don't know you or your level of experience. You have no standing in the industry and that is very important. As I suggested before join MTRA as an associate member which will open up opportunity for you in the industry. Good luck.
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    MTRA Spot Tech inspector/International Monster Truck Museum, Lehigh Valley Representative.
    Safety First!!! Racing and Freestyle Second!!!
    www.MTRA.us

Members do not see advertisements
    Didn't wanna make a new thread, wanted to ask if they had changed since 2006. Are tickets for both days, or just one day? I was going to buy online and it doesn't have me pick a day, so I just wondered.

Thread Information