Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

drivers and freestyle...

Members do not see advertisements
    i was sick the other day and i was lying on the couch watching monster jams from 2000-2002...and it got me thinking...i think some of the drivers were better freestylers then that they are now.i just posted this to see wat u all thought of this.i may be wrong...it was just my opinion...but i saw alan pezo...why doesnt he walk the truck anymore???he was so good at that...watch his wf2 freestyle...he was great!scott hartsock aswell...while he has always been solid...i think his freestyle has fallen off lately.on top of all of them...i think rob knell stands out the most...he is still alright...but look at his freestyles from 2000 in nwo(he was a rookie) and his runs from 2001 in the dozer...i think his runs were MUCH better then than they are today.just to make sure nobody accuses me of driver bashing or something like that...just let me say...i still think all the drivers i gave as examples are still GREAT!again...maybe i'm WAY off on this...but i wanna hear some of ur opinions...
    Follow me on Twitter, Friend me on Facebook... I don't bite lol And take a look at my YouTube Videos (Its all Monster Trucks)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742550323

https://twitter.com/#!/bspage7

http://www.youtube.com/user/monsterm...9?feature=mhee

The Kansas City Royals may never win a game again... I'm getting grumpy.
    -Bobby Spage

Well I also agree on Rob Knell, when he drove NWO he was awesome, I mean he’s still good, but not nearly that good. He was so fast in racing with that truck and now, well he just isn’t as good as he used to be.

If you are looking back that far, what about Pablo? He used to do great in Vegas, not so much lately. How about Lyle Hancock in Blue Thunder, talk about your cyclones. It's hit and miss these days. With all of the huge obstacles, it's either make it, or break it (literally).

Pablo is still GREAT in vegas if you ask me. And yah, I really miss lyle hancock....

Quote Originally Posted by funntheson View Post
    If you are looking back that far, what about Pablo? He used to do great in Vegas, not so much lately. How about Lyle Hancock in Blue Thunder, talk about your cyclones. It's hit and miss these days. With all of the huge obstacles, it's either make it, or break it (literally).
    Pablo still runs great in Vegas.... He was in the semi finals last year and lost by less then a tire to Bounty Hunter...
    Living the Dream Crew Member

Smashing the shortage and Bringing the Awareness of the need of Organ Donors to a Show near you.

http://www.donatelife.net

Its Ok!! I am All Access, YES kids that includes the rides

I have noticed that Pezo's freestyle has been declining steadily. I have heard some say that it is because he wants to concentrate on racing and sets the truck up so. I guess that is possible but why keep doing so when racing wins are not coming much either. I believe that many may be taming down their freestyle to save parts and bodies but that is just my opinion.

I agree that Pablo runs great in Vegas, and he is among my favorite drivers, and a heck of a nice guy. But, this post was started in regards to freestyle, and I haven't seen a trademark Pablo run in Vegas for a while (I've attended the last six years).

Hartsock's freestyle have certainly not fallen off, he picked up 13 freestyle wins in 23 events on last years SMTS tour, against guys like Clydesdale, T-Maxx, Sudden Impact, Monkey'n Around, Monster Patrol, and Eradicator.

Huffaker also has some of the worst luck freestyle-wise at Vegas.
    Pablo Gutierrez

Members do not see advertisements
    Clydesdale's runs are sorta going off the deep end this year with the USHRA tour. Hope to see Bennett get back to winning races.

Jason Twite Is To Monster Trucks What Steve Bartman Is To The Chicago Cubs....

Steve Breaks Hearts while Jason Breaks Parts

Thread Information