Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

East Rutherford Roll-Call

Members do not see advertisements
    MetLife Stadium
    East Rutherford, NJ
    June 15, 2013
    Featuring
    Monster Jam? Trucks: Grave Digger? driven by Dennis Anderson, Max-D℠ driven by Tom Meents & Neil Elliot, Advance Auto Parts Grinder℠ driven by Lupe Soza, Monster Energy driven by Damon Bradshaw, Lucas Oil Crusader? Linsey Weenk, Son-uva Digger? driven by Ryan Anderson, Grave Digger The Legend? driven by Adam Anderson, Monster Mutt? Dalmatian driven by Candice Jolly, El Toro Loco? driven by Marc McDonald, Madusa?, Iron Man? driven by Lee O'Donnell, Mohawk Warrior? driven by George Balhan, Team Hot Wheels? Firestorm? driven by Scott Buetow, Zombie℠ driven by Sean Duhon, El Diablo℠ driven by JP and Scooby-Doo driven by Nicole Johnson?
    Subject to change without notice.

Who's going to the show? Where are you sitting?

I am sitting in Section 111A Row 33.

Also does anybody know if they are going to do the pro trucks inside the stadium during the pit party like last year? That was pretty cool.
    James

142 Row 30 for me and my girlfriend. I cannot lie, I am through-the-roof jacked for this show. I know I should be all jaded and everything to see only company trucks do a show, but I missed this last year and I'm not missing this year, if only because I can probably check off every "Yes, I saw a truck do that" item on my list at this one event (well, that and the Digger Corkscrew in Syracuse).
    -Cale Putnam
    Monster Mayhem Administrator, Worcester Polytechnic Institute graduate and The Stig

I should also mention that I am missing my Bruins play in a Stanley Cup Final game to attend this. Priorities, I haz them.
    -Cale Putnam
    Monster Mayhem Administrator, Worcester Polytechnic Institute graduate and The Stig

I'll be there! 115C, row 15. I had a similar view last year. I can't wait, beyond excited, even though this is already my fourth show of the year. Forecast looks good, too.
    2014, hopefully: Worcester, Syracuse, WF15, Gillette, West Leb, Stafford

Me and my son and high school buddy. Section 137 row 25. We are all jacked!

Me and my girlfriend will be there! I don't remember my section, but I'm in the second deck. Come say hi to me if you see me. Some of you guys know what I look like. I don't bite, I swear! I'll be at the Pit Party. I'll try to wear something that stands out so you can't miss me. Look for a guy in a lime green Tampa Bay Devil Rays hat haha And I am also hoping for the stadium trucks again. That was really great last year!

I'll be where ever the comp ticket is. I'll be at the Pit Party, I'm planning to be there at 1 pm. I'll rollin on a dark blue scooter wearing my blue flame and diamond plate shirt. I won't run you over if you say HI!!!.
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    MTRA Spot Tech inspector/International Monster Truck Museum, Lehigh Valley Representative.
    Safety First!!! Racing and Freestyle Second!!!
    www.MTRA.us

on the fence about whether to go or not, we'll see

Section 133, Row 33. That's probably some kind of omen.

Seats 1 and 2 at least. Here's to drunk dodging all night haha.
    James H.

"The weak of the mind will use fist, And the fist of the frail will bring gun. The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    And in wrath he will chase until it's done."

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Section 133, Row 33. That's probably some kind of omen.

Seats 1 and 2 at least. Here's to drunk dodging all night haha.
    You better tailgate. Have a beer for me you bastid!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information