Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    I am tailgating.
    Planning on being in the parking lot at 1130am. Anybody that wants to stop by my car let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Also got my pit passes yesterday. I can't wait for Saturday!!!
    James

Any independent trucks?
    Rat Rod Monster Truck www.tntmonstertruck.com

Awesome, tailgate it up billy. Get the tradition started up there.

alrighty looks like my brother and I will be heading to the show, section 231A row 6

Here at metlife during intermission. Surprises: Dennis breaks Adam's long winning streak but in the finals, Crusader over Ironman. Frank Krmel in El Toro and Alex Blackwell in El Diablo.

Back home and (mostly) awake now. Another fun stadium show. Racing was okay, the track was really slick to begin with and no one was really able to get going. Everyone kept the trucks shiny side up and racing went mostly without incident. It's never a surprise to see Linsey win racing.

Freestyle was solid front to back. I love watching Ryan and Neil, they're always spectacular. Neil is something else - those Max D's just roll and flop and bounce all over the place, and he has such an amazing handle on it. Slap wheelies in a front-engine truck? No problem. The 180 at the last second of bonus time was awesome.

This was the first stadium show I've seen where there was not a single bit of breakage - no lost wheels, no crunched four-links, nothing. Linsey tried the backflip and planted the nose hard. Scott Buetow is now 3 for 3 on picture-perfect backflips this year. It's been cool to see how much he has improved since last year. For all the talk about backflip mania, really only a couple of guys have even tried it in 2013.

Which brings us to the double: the stunt truck has been shortened considerably since March. The rotation seemed perfect this time - no falling off to one side, he just needed a little more speed or height to be able to get the truck back on the wheels. Maybe next time they can clear the junk out of the launch area?! I think the next time will finally get it.
    2014, hopefully: Worcester, Syracuse, WF15, Gillette, West Leb, Stafford

I thought the racing was a little better than OK despite that it was the thrilling hair raising chicago style design. There were some good races and some tight finishes especially between Weenk and Dennis. I dont know if i would call freestyle solid front to back. The first couple runs were "eh" but after we hit about halfway through the field it got very good. Things that I liked were some good racing passes, exciting freestyle action and it was cool to have batman and superman come out in intermission and do a couple hits. Also it goes without saying but all three Andersons are exremely impressive and awesome to watch. I didn't really have any other things i didnt like about the show besides the fact that I thought the PA system was wayyy to loud and also everything surrounding the scooby doo truck is completely LAME. All and all it was a pretty good show and I probably would come back again next year.

Hey guys new to the posting on here but I have been going through the forums for a little while now. I was at the show last night as well. All and all it was good. The PA system was pretty bad. Between it being too loud and cutting out. Racing I though was pretty good, but at one point it seem they had trucks come out and stage then send them back or had trucks move from one side pit to the other. Not sure what all that was about. Freestyle was good. Linsey's back flip attempt look like it hurt coming down hard on the nose. Hot wheels was spot on. This was the first time I got to see Ryan at a show and I was blown away. Amazing job. Dude did not slow down one bit Neil gave a solid run. Always enjoy watching him. Was there last year and will deff be back next year. I picked myself up a Grave Digger fender and had all three Anderson's sign it. Was really excited about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpq View Post
    Hey guys new to the posting on here but I have been going through the forums for a little while now. I was at the show last night as well. All and all it was good. The PA system was pretty bad. Between it being too loud and cutting out. Racing I though was pretty good, but at one point it seem they had trucks come out and stage then send them back or had trucks move from one side pit to the other. Not sure what all that was about. Freestyle was good. Linsey's back flip attempt look like it hurt coming down hard on the nose. Hot wheels was spot on. This was the first time I got to see Ryan at a show and I was blown away. Amazing job. Dude did not slow down one bit Neil gave a solid run. Always enjoy watching him. Was there last year and will deff be back next year. I picked myself up a Grave Digger fender and had all three Anderson's sign it. Was really excited about that.
    I may have been sitting pretty close to you at some point. Did you grab the fender with the light housing?
    James H.

"The weak of the mind will use fist, And the fist of the frail will bring gun. The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    And in wrath he will chase until it's done."

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    I may have been sitting pretty close to you at some point. Did you grab the fender with the light housing?
    Yeah it was a driver side. Too bad the light wasn't in it. I was sitting down in the seats for the stadium trucks. Then went up to a suite my aunt got from her job

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information