Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpq View Post
    On another note, does anyone know why Frank was in ETL and Alex was in El Diablo? I actually enjoy Mark freestyle and I am not really complaining that Alex was driving ether, just wondering.
    Marc had family issues to attend to, and Alex was in El Diablo because FELD was upset with JP and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Well hope all is well, family first over everything, and very interesting. Most have been a last min thing, I saw JP doing interviews from Metlife Thursday and Friday. Only other thing I will say about the show is I wish they had Todd there in the MM truck. Deff would have rather him over Scooby Doo, that was extremely boring in my opp.

Also noticed that the Superman body was on the El Toro chassis. Is Batman on Georges old chassis? Sorry if that was brought up before or not
    Last edited by Mrpq; June 18th, 2013 at 01:24 PM.

Sorry to bring this back to the top but I meant to ask. How come they didn't have Alex just drive Captains Curse . I know the truck was there since it was out at the pit party. I have always been a fan of that truck

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpq View Post
    Sorry to bring this back to the top but I meant to ask. How come they didn't have Alex just drive Captains Curse . I know the truck was there since it was out at the pit party. I have always been a fan of that truck
    Probably due to them using El Diablo in some news pieces.
    James H.

"The weak of the mind will use fist, And the fist of the frail will bring gun. The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    And in wrath he will chase until it's done."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information