Unhappy Jimmy Creten hospitalized

Members do not see advertisements
    I have heard from multiple sources that Jimmy has been hospitalized with meningitis. Please join me in offering hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery.
    Someday, somehow, I will have a monster truck. Oh yes, I WILL have one.

Sure hope he gets better.

Same here.

I believe he was driving BH at the San Diego County Fair this past weekend. Hopefully that's true and shows he has recovered.

My friend Matt Cody was driving that BH in California. So Jimmy isn't back driving yet. I've haven't heard that Jimmy was sick any where else but on here. Nothing on face book of any other monster truck sites. So I can't say yes or no. All I know is Matt Cody was driving BH last weekend.
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    MTRA Spot Tech inspector/International Monster Truck Museum, Lehigh Valley Representative.
    Safety First!!! Racing and Freestyle Second!!!
    www.MTRA.us

Quote Originally Posted by MTRATTK View Post
    My friend Matt Cody was driving that BH in California. So Jimmy isn't back driving yet. I've haven't heard that Jimmy was sick any where else but on here. Nothing on face book of any other monster truck sites. So I can't say yes or no. All I know is Matt Cody was driving BH last weekend.
    Ah ok, I was speculating after watching the various videos of BH's runs at Del Mar, but could not hear on the audio if the driver's name was announced. Matt's a good driver and keeps his momentum up well just like Jimmy does in his runs, I can see why he was chosen to fill in.

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    Ah ok, I was speculating after watching the various videos of BH's runs at Del Mar, but could not hear on the audio if the driver's name was announced. Matt's a good driver and keeps his momentum up well just like Jimmy does in his runs, I can see why he was chosen to fill in.
    Jimmy definitely drove the Del Mar show and in Wisconsin this past weekend. I believe the other Bounty Hunter was doing a show in Pomona, California the same weekend as Del Mar.

Thread Information