Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: minny 2016

minny 2016

Members do not see advertisements
    welp i guess i will post something here, minny has gone to a two day show this year, and no info yet on the february/april shows yet. line up looks pretty good all things considering.

Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson, Max-D driven by Tom Meents, Son-uva Digger driven by Ryan Anderson, El Toro Loco driven by Becky McDonough, Scooby-Doo driven by Bailey Shea, Team Hot Wheels driven by Scott Buetow, Zombie driven by Bari Musawwir, Thunder 4X4 driven by Jim Bendzick, Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk, Monster Energy, Soldier Fortune, Trucks/drivers subject to change.

was hoping for nichole johnson in scooby doo but can't win them all. I am also surprised that Dennis isn't going to be here for the opening of the new stadium. Not taking anything away from Adam but this just seems like something Dennis wouldn't miss, plus traditionally speaking Dennis always runs the December Minny show. Overall, should be an exciting show and I am curious as to who will be in Monster Energy. Also will this only be a 12 truck show?
    just keeping the peace...

I think Dennis is taking a step back from driving and by that I mean driving less(according to recent interviews) which could be the reason Adam is driving more shows

Members do not see advertisements
    less than a week away and not much has changed since the first lineup was posted by monster jam. the lineup has seen madusa added then taken off before adding mohawk warrior for a 12 truck show for both days. Now I'm not saying 12 is a bad number of trucks but let's be blunt the first show at minny has always been shorted trucks until the final couple years of the metrodome that saw them get 16 trucks. I just feel that this is an embarrassing way to kickoff the first show at a new stadium. I mean st. louis got 14 trucks why not minny? I'm sure there will be some additions made this week but it really gives off the feeling that FELD just doesn't care about the Minnesota market anymore. anyhow i'm glad we have a stadium show to attend to again.
    just keeping the peace...

Thread Information