Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Missing Drivers

Missing Drivers

Members do not see advertisements
    As I was perusing the results from Monster Jam's first few weekends, I noticed that many drivers seem to be missing in action this year. The list I came up with was:

George Balhan
    Carl Van Horn
    Scott Liddeycoat
    Rod Schmidt
    Nicole Johnson
    Tony Ochs
    Dustin Brown
    Steven Sims
    Chad Tingler

Of that list, I discovered that George Balhan and Carl Van Horn had retired and Scott Liddeycoat's chassis seems to be stuck in limbo after being in Europe, though from his FaceBook page it seems he still hopes to be in Vegas. I kept them on the list though because it is surprising to see how much talent is inactive. Rod Schmidt? Dustin Brown? Steven Sims? Chad Tingler? It's almost like a whole event tour is missing from their site. Titan and Donald Epidendio are also taking this year off. Any news about them would be appreciated, I wish them all the best whatever their pursuits for 2017 might be.

It does seem like a whole tour is missing, sadly I think part of it is out with the old in with the new. Maybe with some of the money they save with closing ringling brothers they could create some new trucks and give us some variety. And not 3D bodies!
    More trucks and less 3D concepts please

as of 2016 many of these drivers had full time jobs at feld and also drove... Frank, George, Dustin, CVH, i know off the top of my head. They are still employed with feld, as far as i know, just not pulling double duties..
    may be itll go, may be itll blow, well either make history or be history.

Dennis Andreson

Well looks like CVH is back for Dennis for now.

And what the heck happen that Bradshaw is all the sudden gone
    More trucks and less 3D concepts please

According to Damon's facebook page it appears it was a contract "issue" that has him out of Monster Jam. Said there is an announcement for 2017 coming. There was also some reference to being at supercross in Atlanta from his wife.

Members do not see advertisements
    Tom is now out too and according to his sons post on facebook it might be a bigger injure than we first thought, asking for prayers for a speed recovery

Thread Information