Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

World Finals XVII

Members do not see advertisements
    I know this is a little early, and even though we all could predict 25+ trucks and drivers easily, it is early in th season.

I more so wanted to throw out a idea for "pit party". I would like to see Feld either hire some of the old trucks or paint up a bunch of their "extra bodies" as tributes to the old trucks. They could have a whole area of the pit party dedicated to the 25th anniversary of Monster Jam. Would be a great way to pay tribute, create some nostalgia, and even educate some of the new young fans on the history of the sport. Probably won't happen, but nice thought.
    More trucks and less 3D concepts please

Can the powers the be add a extra I to my title plz

I miss the days when trucks were slowly announced starting in late January or early February. We are just a few weeks away and don't know any of the trucks officially. To me it takes away from the hype and the build up. Dropping 47 truck names all at once and having 10 of them be the same truck with a "different" color is so anti climatic. I know the champions of some of the tours get a automatic bid, but let's be honest over half of those trucks were going to get "invited" anyways. There used to be some fun speculation and interest in who would get the last few spots, now nothing.

Members do not see advertisements
    Man, have I just not been paying attention..Why is the attendance for this so low? Every pic from it I'm seeing, I see a lot of emtpy seats.

Thread Information