Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Wish I had the $.....Robbins's selling Aftershock team

Members do not see advertisements
    The Robbins's are selling the Aftershock team at the end of first 2017 quarter. 350k for the whole thing g or 75 for each. Shame....They jus moving on? Wish I had the $.

http://www.racingjunk.com/Dirt-Off-R...for-sale-.html
    Anyone within a few hrs of Albany, ny that wants any help in the shop, let ne know. Don't know to much about the trucks, but wanna learn, real bad. Would like to sit in the drivers seat one day, even to just move them around.

"Does anybody else love the smell of exhaust from a 1600hp supercharged motor in the morning....I do."

75k for a turn key truck seems like a give away

The Hauler is sold.

Krazy Train is sold.

Aftershock is the only one still available.
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    MTRA Spot Tech inspector/International Monster Truck Museum, Lehigh Valley Representative.
    Safety First!!! Racing and Freestyle Second!!!
    www.MTRA.us

Like I said, wish I had the money. Good equipment. Any word on why? I know they have full time.jobs too.....Just time? And the names went with the trucks with the monster jam rights and whatnot?
    Anyone within a few hrs of Albany, ny that wants any help in the shop, let ne know. Don't know to much about the trucks, but wanna learn, real bad. Would like to sit in the drivers seat one day, even to just move them around.

"Does anybody else love the smell of exhaust from a 1600hp supercharged motor in the morning....I do."

Any word where Krazy train went and if they kept the body/name??

Krazy Train is now Nothing but Trouble, and Aftershock was bought by someone in NH. I think Robbins is building a new Krazy Train truck though
    Tyler Leicht
    Crew Chief of Towasaurus Wrex/Jethro Tow
    Watch out for my truck Temporarily Insane

I just saw Krazy Train at a show in July at Buck Motorsports Park. Here's a photo of Nothing But Trouble in May...so I don't think this info is correct. I think NbT is just built on an old KT chassis, but it did not replace it.

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/...MjViMzcyIn0%3D

Maybe it's just a new sponsor but their FB page is calling it the Mystik Lubraicants Krazy Train in posts since June.

Aftershock still doing shows as off this weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/AfterShockM...type=3&theater

Members do not see advertisements
    Actually it is correct info sir, that was most likely Krazy Trains last show, before the new owner took it over
    Tyler Leicht
    Crew Chief of Towasaurus Wrex/Jethro Tow
    Watch out for my truck Temporarily Insane

Thread Information