Hi

Don't want to bore you guys too much, but maybe someone can explain or answer some stuff I don't understand/know.
First of all, please excuse for my English - I am from Liechtenstein, Europe, and speak German.

I was a BIG Monster Truck fan in the 90s. The races especially the Penda Point Racing Series were the time when I was beginning to be a big fan of the sport. I don't know how it is/was in the US, but here in Europe the Monster Truck sport was very popular and on TV in a weekly show but then suddenly disapperad.

I was always a big fan of Bigfoot, Wildfoot, Snake Bike and all the other Ford Trucks. But also their counterparties, for example Bear Foot, Monster Patrol, Taurus, Carolina Crusher, Equalizer, First Blood and so on were cool trucks. Cool Events, races etc.

Approx. 3 years ago I was on vacation in Los Angeles and had the chance to see the Monster Jam Show in Anaheim. It was a very cool. Last year I was at the Monster Jam Show in Frankfurt, Germany, and this year I am going to the Monster Jam World Finals in Las Vegas.

I informed me a little bit in the Internet about the drivers and trucks of today, but have some questions. Maybe someone of you guys have the time to help me.

1) How does it work with the Monster Jam trucks? Are they still let's say real trucks with a team behind or are they all, like, let's say the same trucks built in the same shop with just differnet bodys on?
2) For example Grave Digger. How long does a Monster Truck Chassis survive? Are there still some chassis from the 90s in use?
3) Is there still a chassis in use at the Monster Jam Events that was built by Bigfoot?
4) Monster Jam is the biggest event of Monster Trucks, right?
5) What happened to the old legendary trucks, like Monster Patrol, Bearfoot etc. Do they still do Shows/racing?