Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you do? just curious..

Members do not see advertisements
    Let's see what we got here.... What does everyone do for a living on this forum- What have you built/driven/owned/done in this business? If you're an owner, reply "Owner". If you're a fan, reply "Fan" or "Huge Fan", etc... might just be interesting... (and we can all tell if you're making something up, so don't be mad if you get called on it) This will NOT be a "Let's trash each other" thread, ok?

Post Thanks / Like
    Web designer, photographer, graphic artist, investor.

Clients have included Live Nation, Checkered Flag Productions, Milestone Motorsports, Shafer Motorsports, AMP Live Events, Torgerson Motorsports, Chris Arel Motorsports, Microsoft, Terminal Reality, Electronic Arts, and many, many more.

Current job status? Web designer and at the beginning stages of opening a computer repair, build, install, business in my city. Business will also include ability to do web design and attracts local clients, etc...

Current # of clients I work with: 84
    Current # of websites I operate (maintain, update, etc...): 127
    Goal: 250 clients / 500 websites
    Hours a week spent working: 60+

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that, Shawn, is interesting and what I'm looking for!

Post Thanks / Like
    not much here....... i'm just a life long fan, trying to make his way into the buisness.

right now i drive forklifts for Penske, loading trucks.
    Shawn Hunsicker
    www.ProTruckChallenge.com
    Owner
    Monster Jam Track Crew

Post Thanks / Like
    Great to see that even fans get involved (I was once on the "other" side of the fence looking in, but that was in the beginning of this sport) I wish you the best! (Wow! Anyone out there with more names than Shawn or John? Ha Ha)

Post Thanks / Like
    My name is Chris Foss and i have been around monsters since 1981 when I first saw Bigfoot. At one time I was known up and down the east coast for my photos having sold them to Cal Carrington, Dennis Anderson (a couple of my photos of digger in the mud are in the ushra yearbook this year ), Pat Summa and many more. Then i got married, had a kid, bought a house etc.. Now I work as a manager at Rent A Center. My store is always in the top 250 in profit out of 4000 stores nation wide. I still get to at least 5 shows a year and wish I could make more. My 6 year old has gone with me since he was 3 and now has been to 15 shows and has seen over 75 different trucks! I still sell as many pictures as possible. I now shoot with a sony a100 digital which seems to take wonderful pics. Check out flickr.com and search under people for cfphoto1973 to see some of my work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris- I do believe your name sounds familiar to me from way back when... can you tell us more? Any mags we may remember that you submitted pics to?

Post Thanks / Like
    track crew at a few shows, r/c shows at events, rediculously overzealous fan.

as far as my income - i work at hobbytown usa in monroeville, pa, mostly at the r/c section but also throughout the rest of the store.
    Matt Stoltz

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I'll bite,
    I am the Director of a university's Animal Facility. What that means is I get to "play" with many different types of animals from all over the world. I've done everything from surgeries to diagnosing and treating any injuries, etc. I have my B.S. degree in Psychology and got into grad school for it, but found I really like animals alot more than I do people. Its the perfect job for me. I love animals and treat all "my guys" like they were my own.
    As for monster trucks, I am a lifelong fan. I have a great respect to any and all the owners and drivers who give up so much for the people they entertain. I drive an 05' chevy and am currently saving for a "project". I'm not sure what though, mabe a t-bucket kit car or a rockcrawler.
    There ya go, my so-called-life in a nutshell.
    Kreepy1

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Members do not see advertisements
    I like that... "Ridiculously overzealous fan"! That's good!! Yeah!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information