Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Where is Everyone?

Members do not see advertisements
    All,
    I am revisiting this forum after many (6+) years of inactivity. Is the industry dead? There is hardly any inactivity here any more! I took a quick peek at The Monster Blog and noticed the schedule was very sparse! Has Live Nation consumed all?

Hope to hear back,
    Alex
    -Monster Truck Counter for 2009: 85

Quote Originally Posted by honda50r View Post
    All,
    There is hardly any inactivity here any more!
    Hope to hear back,
    Alex

Everyone is one F Nut Book. Possibly Steven can link this form to it??? This form has been around 20 something years.

Thought I'd chime in just for the heck of it. I wish this place still had the amount of traffic it used to have about 5 (or more) years ago, but unfortunately it seems to be more convenient to just do everything on Facebook, Twitter, etc. and truthfully I find it disappointing. I would much rather support this forum than a proverbial "Kwik-E-Mart" big social media platform any day of the week.

Shout out to Steven for keeping this site up and running, in face of the inactivity on here (myself included, haven't posted since 2012) Still haven't forgotten this place though. Had so many fun times here...

Members do not see advertisements
    I check in about once a month to see if anyone posted. I'm not on Fakebook. I prefer forums anyway, so this is sad. I miss this place being active and the dead-for-years MonsterTruckCollectors forum.

Charlie Wagner, who runs a Jeep in the tough trucks lives pretty close to me and jumps on from time to time to post videos of his runs, which I enjoy seeing. I usally go see him (and monster trucks) run live at The Buck twice a year.

Thread Information