Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lyle Hancock

Lyle Hancock

Members do not see advertisements
    What happened to Lyle Hancock, The digger team acts as if he never existed, Monster Jam also. He was a good driver and had top notch equipment in Digger and Blue Thunder. What's the deal?

Please be forewarned that none of the following has ever been officially confirmed as true, and Feld has no obligation to publicly acknowledge the reasons for Lyle no longer driving for them.

Quite a few people have speculated off of this board that Lyle either led or was part of an effort to form some sort of union for Monster Jam team drivers, and was terminated as a direct result. I'm only posting this here because it's the only explanation I've ever heard anyone give for Lyle's departure. Whether it's actually true or not is of course a completely different story, and anyone in the know that would be willing to clarify is greatly appreciated.

I just hope my posting this doesn't start another eight-page flame war/speculation festival that ends up getting locked/Spidermanned.
    No matter how stupid Mayhem gets, it's ALWAYS a source of entertainment, even if the entertainment is unintentional.

I can confirm the rumor you mentioned is the same one I have heard for quite some time. This is all I will say about it.
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    MTRA Spot Tech inspector/International Monster Truck Museum, Lehigh Valley Representative.
    Safety First!!! Racing and Freestyle Second!!!
    www.MTRA.us

Thanks for the info! I had never heard that before. I saw him run several times and he was always a front runner then just disappeared.

He was running a loader for Dennis at the Mud Park last year at one point. I think I saw him at the bowling alley last month, but I didn't feel like being a weirdo and asking some random person who they were.

I wouldn't mind seeing that guy again! He was always super nice to me. I bugged the **** out of him back when Blue Thunder debuted, and he always acted like he remembered me.

that ends up getting locked/Spidermanned.
    alright i gotta ask. Spidermanned? one sentence please, no flame wars intended, just curious over here.
    Anyways, that's also the rumor that i heard when i asked a couple blue thunder crew members at an advance auto once
    i believe every Bigfoot truck at some point in its life should spend time as Snake Bite. even the new ones

Quote Originally Posted by nome66 View Post
    alright i gotta ask. Spidermanned? one sentence please, no flame wars intended, just curious over here.
    I would assume Spiderman'd is what happened in this thread: http://www.monstermayhem.org/forums/...nsterJam/page6

Members do not see advertisements
    ah. no further questions, then
    i believe every Bigfoot truck at some point in its life should spend time as Snake Bite. even the new ones

Thread Information