Old School Truck Build help needed!

Members do not see advertisements
    Hi, I'm new to the forums but I figured this would be the best way to obtain information, how to, and where to get stuff. I'm restoring an old 1979 F150 and I ended up with having a few trucks left over so I decided to build my dream from when I was a little kid. I want to build an old school monster truck on a budget and hopefully get the young kids around town interested in building stuff and learning about mechanical things rather than drugs and alcohol. I know when I was a young teenager, if there was a guy with a monster truck in town I would be over there all the time learning.

I'm looking for help locating 5ton Rockwell axles, old used 66x43.00-25 tires and rims, and 2.5 ton transfer case. I currently am building a D0VE 460 block that I came across and I see there are C6 transmissions on craigslist around here. If anyone has any knowledge of any of these parts near by Connecticut please contact me. Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Orbe View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the forums but I figured this would be the best way to obtain information, how to, and where to get stuff. I'm restoring an old 1979 F150 and I ended up with having a few trucks left over so I decided to build my dream from when I was a little kid. I want to build an old school monster truck on a budget and hopefully get the young kids around town interested in building stuff and learning about mechanical things rather than drugs and alcohol. I know when I was a young teenager, if there was a guy with a monster truck in town I would be over there all the time learning.

I'm looking for help locating 5ton Rockwell axles, old used 66x43.00-25 tires and rims, and 2.5 ton transfer case. I currently am building a D0VE 460 block that I came across and I see there are C6 transmissions on craigslist around here. If anyone has any knowledge of any of these parts near by Connecticut please contact me. Thank you very much!
    Give Allen Pezo a call,he sells 5tons and travels all over with his monster truck.

that or craigslist

Sorry site isn't coming up for some reason? Boyce has all the old school parts ya need. 1-801-776-4633 or 1-801-298-3401
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    MTRA Spot Tech inspector/International Monster Truck Museum, Lehigh Valley Representative.
    Safety First!!! Racing and Freestyle Second!!!
    www.MTRA.us

Members do not see advertisements
    give me a week i have a couple steer axles apart and im takin the non steer out of my ride truck. also i have to dismount a set of old school 5ton 25x36 steel rims ill sell and im in long island can take the ferry over
    Rat Rod Monster Truck www.tntmonstertruck.com

Thread Information