Post Thanks / Like

Trucks Gone Wild 4 review !!! :)

Members do not see advertisements
    Well,

this is the latest DVD to be released in the "Trucks Gone Wild" series. If one work could sum this DVD up, its MUD, and lots of it. The opening chapter of the 12 on this DVD is from Lakeland, and full of mud. Lots of huge Mega Truck action from the SunShine State. However, Chapter 2 is where things start to change. The TGW crew traveled across the country for cool trucks and action and ended up in New Jersey for the second clip. More DEEP mud and HUGE trucks from the Garden State. Then the action heads back to Florida and the C and R Motorsports park (the same place where the Jason Aldean "Hicktown " music video was filmed). Lots of Big Trucks and swamp buggies here too. The 4th clip is from Lee County NC. Its all about the Hill and Hole mud bogs also known as a mud hop. Dennis and Adam Anderson make a suprise appearance also featuring "Son Uva Digger" in action ! Next its back down to Clermont Florida for the "Floater 3.0" clip. This features the first ever back to back tug-o-war IN WATER between to mega trucks !!! INSANE . There are lots of trucks floating in this clip along with a truck roll over in the water (reminds me of Cardiff Giant). Truelly an awesome segment.Next is Palmers Motorsports complex action (More deep mud and big trucks ).Then its the "W.R.S." segment from Florida.These are a group of 4x4 nuts that hang out together and really pust thier mud machines. There is carnage in this clip from an RV getting plowed by a huge Jeep.Then from there its more mud from Lakeland and the Muddy Muddy Christmas event from December of last year. HERE is where it gets really good.The "Yankee Truck Nights" segment is off the hook . There is geat video footage of "Bad Habit", "Nightmare Express", Shell Camino" and more. There is also a very short shot od "Aces High" There is cool Tug-war action and lots of mud and carnage.Then lastly its Tug-o-war carnage video from Jesse Back Sallon in Orlando.

Wow,after all that being said I will say this is an awesome DVD. I love it ! It is full of action from start to finish with DEEP mud, car crushing, Floating and Tug-o-wars . This DVD would be a great addition to your collection. I will say it does show lots of girlies and alchohal too. I would preview it before you show it to a younger family member and make your decision from there about letting them watch it or not.My son is 11 and I would let him watch it.

Thanks for letting me post this. I have been putting in some long hours this week and must go to bed now. I will post a TGW 5 review this weekend.
    Old school monster truckin maniac.

Raised in Lincoln/Warsaw Missouri. Currently in Licking Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im in the TGW5 dvd. Just look at the BIG 4 Kingfisher Oklahoma part of the video. There is a part where Matt is talking about what all Boggers have in common and we take drinks of our beers. Im the guy on the right of the screen wearing a blue hoodie and camo shorts. Im also in the "Special Thanks To" credits!! Im famous!!!!! LOL!! Thanks Matt, both DVD's rock and the Oklahoma part made us all proud.
    JIM MACE
    http://flickr.com/photos/hawgwild/sets/

Of course I think Im always right. Why would I say something if I thought I was wrong??

Post Thanks / Like
    Got Mine, I Havent Been Able To Watch Them Yet. But, I'll Post A Review As Well.

I Did Watch Crash Madness 5 Today Though, It Had Some Good Stuff On It But It Seemed Pretty Short.
    WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TERRAJEEP

who is more irrational ?
    a man who believes in a God he doesnt see,
    or a man who is offended by a God he doesnt believe in.
    "Brad Stine"

Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    looking forward to hearing your thoughts Matt.

Rich
    Old school monster truckin maniac.

Thread Information