Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

very quick recap from WINSTON SALEM Destruction!

Members do not see advertisements
    What a action packed weekend the CFP crew had this weekend

outlaw
    Foot- dalton
    Tmaxx - ZIMMER
    Sudden IMPACT - BRANDON HARRINGTON!!!
    Bullet Proof
    Twisted Dragon

fri night

Twisted Dragon won Wheelie contest

Tmaxx over Bigfoot in the finals

After all the FS carnage was over Brandon Brought SI back out for an encore and ripped that truck up with HUGE air and awesome speed! Great seeing him behind the wheel again.

SAT NIGHT

Dragon won wheelie with an insane sky wheelie

Dragon took out foot in finals for the racing win

Freestyle

Oulaw - nice slap wheelie
    Bullet proof - awesome backwards jump
    Impact - some of the biggest air of the night then he rolled it
    Tmaxx - One of the best freestylers there is, big air, insane donuts, great speed just a kick *** run!
    Foot - jerry is starting to rock, he got some great air!

Dragon - Huge air, donuts, hit a van and stuck it straight up and rolled it over backwards! We flipped rob back over and he got more air and rolled during a set of donuts again!

The crowd was cheering on their feet well after we ended the show!

I am so proud of our CFP crew this year .....were ROCKIN! From Ed, to the girls (and gary) at the office, To Mike Fonder and company, our trucks and drivers.....just everyone who is making the 2008 Monster Truck Winter Nationals one to remember!

Seeya in Hobs

cries

Pictures?

Cries
    Ill have to think of something else witty to put here later

Zimmer just called, it was still pumped! He's happy his truck is working great, Brandon did awesome in Impact, and just overal a great weekend!

Sounds like a good time Zane. Hope someone got some pictures or video!

It was Brandon Harrington in CVH's T-Maxx truck with Zimmer's Impact body and Zimmer in his normal truck with the T-Maxx body on it.

Wish I could've made it out there. The funds just weren't in order to pull the trip off. Maybe next year. Good to hear Brandon did a good job filling in. I miss seeing him behind the wheel and talking with him.

Zane you, Lindz, and Mike Fonder and Glynn are doing on heck of a job while I am at home healing up and I am so proud.

One year exactly from the date of the split and who is shining!? We have had one of the best years on record and I am so grateful to my CFP CREW and how they have stepped it up!

Rob French is rawkin - dang he just repaired that body two days before this!
    Rob is on his way to becoming a NATIONAL CHAMPION

SI Racing (TMaxx and Sudden Impact) no matter who it is driving they are on the gas! Brandon LeGarde has put together one of the best crews ever. Nesiah in his office and the crews working on the trucks are all doing what it takes!

BIGFOOT has a new attitude and I think it is OK boys lets rock the house! Jerry Dalton is coming into himself as a driver and one thing for sure he works his tail off keeping that truck going and his Make a Wish appearance the other day brought two tv stations to see the warmth around the make a wish child getting a Monster ride to school.

Thanks to all and again Zipper I am so proud of you!

Thanks!
    Ed Beckley

Quote Originally Posted by EdCFP View Post
    One year exactly from the date of the split and who is shining!?

I'd have to say the Kearney show this year was awesome, Grand Island was a big yawn. maybe things changed after that. Either way good luck to the both of ya.

Stephen

Hey Zane, thanks for putting on one **** of a show. Everything went very smooth and timely. I LOVE THAT BLUE PAINT!!! The track was awsome to race on. Adding the cars at the finish was cool and made for better freesyle setup. All in all I enjoyed myself except for those jerks trying to cut down the christmas tree...ha ha

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by double dutch View Post
    Hey Zane, thanks for putting on one **** of a show. Everything went very smooth and timely. I LOVE THAT BLUE PAINT!!! The track was awsome to race on. Adding the cars at the finish was cool and made for better freesyle setup. All in all I enjoyed myself except for those jerks trying to cut down the christmas tree...ha ha

Jerry
    Hey look!!!! Its the man who makes everyone hes racing against nervous! haha

Glad you had fun....thats what counts, i think we all did. Hopefully you will get some more of our dates because i had a blast with ya.

Ill Private message ya with my phone #.....stay in touch

so will CVH have the TMAXX body back on his chassis for C'ville this week??? or will it be Zimmer Driving????

Thanks

Members do not see advertisements
    Yes, I that I know of the trucks return to there original state and Carl will be driving. Last weekend he had a family emergency to take care of, and with us family comes first.

Special Thanks to Ed and Zane, good comments and remarks are great to hear.

Many, Many Thanks
    Brandon
    CEO Sudden Impact Racing LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information