Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Stafford Springs Roll-Call

Members do not see advertisements
    Stafford Motor Speedway
    Stafford Springs, CT
    July 27-28, 2013

Featuring
    Monster Jam? Trucks: Grave Digger? driven by Charlie Pauken, Monster Mutt? Dalmatian, Max-Dâ„* driven by Tom Meents, El Toro Loco? driven by Chuck Werner, Grave Digger The Legend? driven by Adam Anderson, Monster Energy driven by Damon Bradshaw, Crushstation driven by Greg Winchenbach and Thrasher driven by Pat Summa!!
    Subject to change without notice.

Looks like a great line-up. Who is going and to which shows? As of now I am going to the 2 Saturday shows.

Anybody know for sure who is driving Monster Mutt Dalmation this weekend?

I am guessing the side acts will be Pro Trucks and Quad Wars like in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

Also wishful thinking, but I would love if they would go back to the straight line racing again this year.
    James

I'll be there! Probably Sunday, but it will depend on the weather. I know I went to West Leb just last week, but this is my last show until next February. Stafford is always good, and Charlie will have his new Digger there!
    2014, hopefully: Worcester, Syracuse, WF15, Gillette, West Leb, Stafford

Looking forward to it. Honestly going to be very different, and not nearly as fun, without Joe announcing :-(
    -Cale Putnam
    Monster Mayhem Administrator, Worcester Polytechnic Institute graduate and The Stig

Will be there Sat morning dropping off a drum of methanol. Most likely will hang out for the first show...
    Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
    The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk

Grave Digger Ride Truck should also be there. It was on the schedule as of last weekend. I will not be able to make there this year. I had planned to, but unfortunately can't. There's always next year.
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    MTRA Spot Tech inspector/International Monster Truck Museum, Lehigh Valley Representative.
    Safety First!!! Racing and Freestyle Second!!!
    www.MTRA.us

Will this be the first show for Charlie's new Digger?
    James

I'll be there tomorrow night! I need to speak with Pat Summa so hopefully I'll see him somewhere early. Would he be floating around before the show outside any one know?

At Stafford right now and!!!!

Monster Jam Path of Destruction comes to Foxboro on June 21,
    2014!!!!

1012056_10201725640325423_525145623_n.jpg

Here's a pic of the New Digger for Pauken

Members do not see advertisements
    Hit up the Sunday show, an annual tradition for me at this point. This year's show was much stronger than last. Cool new freestyle obstacle, a kind of small double stack that could be cross-threaded. Max-D broke during intros but came back for an awesome freestyle full of cross-threads, big air, and cylcones... I love that Meents comes to Stafford every year. If anyone was worried about Charlie losing his wheelie-king status in the new style truck... don't be! He pulled off a couple picture-perfect slap wheelies... Adam too, for that matter.

Other notes: Thrasher broke a spindle or something in wheelies and was done for the day. Anna Mercedes Morris was in Dalmatian for her first show ever. She rolled the dog onto its back in wheelies, and seemed to take it a lot easier in freestyle than she did on Saturday.

I really would like to see straight-line drag racing at Stafford like at West Leb... they have the room for it!
    2014, hopefully: Worcester, Syracuse, WF15, Gillette, West Leb, Stafford

Thread Information