Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

2009 Monster Jam Yearbooks. Out yet or not!

Members do not see advertisements
    I have had a couple people ask if or when the 2009 yearbooks are out for Monster Jam. Thank you. Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    a specific year of a year book is never out til that fiscal year.... really first shows of 09...the next years book has never been available in the dec minny show......someone asks every year...
    Ill have to think of something else witty to put here later

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure he's curious to know whether he made the book or not chad...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyinBryan View Post
    I'm sure he's curious to know whether he made the book or not chad...
    probably but what does that have to do with me? i answered the question...the **** thing isnt out yet....it wont be out til the year of... i meantioed the dec minny show bc it is the first show of the 09 season, a common misconception that new year book comes out then. cause if i didnt mention that im sure someone else would... so... not getting the point of ya saying that... really seems unnecessary...
    Last edited by chad4208; December 8th, 2008 at 08:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll check if FF made it when I go to Atlanta, no worries
    Danny H.

I could post something witty here, but I decided against it. And now I have wasted your time by making you read this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep never actually out til the year of. Which normally I understand but this year at Minny they had all the new 2009 t-shirts and all the new stuff. So I was a little disappointed they didn't have the yearbook.
    Matt Sorensen

---2011 Shows---
    January 7-9 Council Bluffs, Iowa (Monster Jam)
    February 4-5 Fargo, North Dakota (Monster Jam)

I support Feld Motorsports and Bill Payne in Rockstar! Don't like it? Too bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't feel bad- I asked if I could have a yearbook, thinking the new one would be out, but they still had all 2008.

Post Thanks / Like

2009 Yearbook

Guys I just asked a question. It is not important if my truck is in there or not. I had a couple of local kids who I had gotten books for last year and had them signed by several drivers wanted to know. Don`t make a mountain out of a mole hill. Isn`t this suppose to be an information board for fans and people in the industry alike. As for the person who replied back in a non smart a-- manner. Thank you. Take care. Happy holidays!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomForce View Post
    Guys I just asked a question. It is not important if my truck is in there or not. I had a couple of local kids who I had gotten books for last year and had them signed by several drivers wanted to know. Don`t make a mountain out of a mole hill. Isn`t this suppose to be an information board for fans and people in the industry alike. As for the person who replied back in a non smart a-- manner. Thank you. Take care. Happy holidays!!!
    u mean or me high flyer? as in not smart ***? lol ...cause i didnt mean to be but...hey its me... it seems to come off that way...but anyway...its mayhem...the children argue over nothing...and im just overly sensitive so i suppose due to that aspect of me, im just as guilty. but what separates me from the animals (figure of speech) is that i admit when i say accidentally say something completely dumb..i answered the question and took offense to bryans reply....my bad for wasting time on addressing it
    ps...yes i called myself a child...i cant control myself....
    Last edited by chad4208; December 8th, 2008 at 09:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

2009 Yearbook

Members do not see advertisements
    Not you. It is no big deal. I just notice that some people assume something or spout off about something they no nothing about. We need to keep it real and use this forum for what it is meant for. Information, news and updates!!
    Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information