Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

TnT RedMan and Monster Tanks

Members do not see advertisements
    i was looking at a picture of Butch lowes Carkiller and i noitesed it had a TNT sticker on the roll bar
    did TNT also do Monster Tanks Shows or just apart of shows ?
    If it aint Old School, It aint Cool

i believe tnt did the atlanta fulton county stadium show in '89 like they did in '88 - car killer and bigfoot fastrax were part of the lineup, so that may explain the decal.
    Matt Stoltz

Quote Originally Posted by carcrusher View Post
    i believe tnt did the atlanta fulton county stadium show in '89 like they did in '88 - car killer and bigfoot fastrax were part of the lineup, so that may explain the decal.
    I'd imagine they probably had tanks at some of the pulling shows for exhibition maybe as well. Good question though. TNT has always been a bit of a mystery to me. All of the televised shows had a main core of trucks to them. I've heard stories though, that some of the non-televised shows had amazing lineups of very rare trucks, and I'd love to see some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by dave3BA View Post
    I'd imagine they probably had tanks at some of the pulling shows for exhibition maybe as well. Good question though. TNT has always been a bit of a mystery to me. All of the televised shows had a main core of trucks to them. I've heard stories though, that some of the non-televised shows had amazing lineups of very rare trucks, and I'd love to see some of them.
    yes very much of a mystery i have heard alot of good shows not televised and also something about it was mostly the top trucks that was on tv like usa-1, bigfoot, caroliner crusher, grave digger, equalizer etc and many smaller trucks that didnt run the series all the time was left out and also the Wrestling that came up some time ago. Im a big fan of TNT shows i think most of the shows where great

The Virginia Beach Beast did a freestyle exhibition at a joint pulling event between TNT and Zzyzx Motorsports at Spartan Stadium in San Jose, CA in 1988 as well.
    No matter how stupid Mayhem gets, it's ALWAYS a source of entertainment, even if the entertainment is unintentional.

Quote Originally Posted by dave3BA View Post
    dave, if it's cool, could you give some examples of those lineups?

Quote Originally Posted by carcrusher View Post
    I think your right because on Youtube they have video of Bigfoot Fastrax and Clysdale faced off.
    Jesse Boyce
    JB Racing #43 U-Car
    Co-Owner/Operator Shenandoah R/C Speedway

"I'm gonna be Rockin n' Rollin, Struttin n' Strollin" BIG Ed Beckley

I was gonna add that, they ran the decals due to what race searies they were racing on wether it was, camel mud and monster searies, tnt, ushra, m.o.d, penda, ect

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTER COLLECTORS View Post
    I was gonna add that, they ran the decals due to what race searies they were racing on wether it was, camel mud and monster searies, tnt, ushra, m.o.d, penda, ect
    yes that woundt be to hard to figur out i was more curios if tnt ran monster trucks too and aperently they did use some but not much

Members do not see advertisements
    Yep they did but it was only like 6 trucks

Thread Information