Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    Yeah that was just updated 5 minutes ago too. Such a shame. May he rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers to his family once again.
    Matt Sorensen

---2011 Shows---
    January 7-9 Council Bluffs, Iowa (Monster Jam)
    February 4-5 Fargo, North Dakota (Monster Jam)

I support Feld Motorsports and Bill Payne in Rockstar! Don't like it? Too bad.

May he rest in peace.
    Last edited by JRB4337; January 25th, 2009 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Didn't think
    Jesse Boyce
    JB Racing #43 U-Car
    Co-Owner/Operator Shenandoah R/C Speedway

"I'm gonna be Rockin n' Rollin, Struttin n' Strollin" BIG Ed Beckley

May George Eisenhart Rest in Peace

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/38285789.html

Jason Twite Is To Monster Trucks What Steve Bartman Is To The Chicago Cubs....

Steve Breaks Hearts while Jason Breaks Parts

Wow... this one is hitting me hard. I've spent a lot of time with the Monster Nationals crew and I have to say you cannot find a better, more professional group of people to work with. This is awful, just awful.

Edit... I was typing right before the name was released... this is absolutely terrible. George was one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He did more for me than any other person in helping me establish myself as a photographer in the industry. I just can't believe it. I don't know what to say. This is just unbelievable.
    Last edited by Buckeye; January 25th, 2009 at 02:45 PM.

wow this is a dark day in the world of monster trucks, may he rest in peace
    just keeping the peace...

This is just another horrible incident that once again impacts all of us and our sport. I watched the video and at this point wish I hadn't. My condolences go out to all his family and everyone that knew him.
    Jeremy Verret the "I talk about monster trucks so much my friends get annoyed guy"

My condolances go out to George's family. I was lucky enough to hear him announce at the St. Louis MTC event last year, and he was a class act - even letting me stand on the announcers stand to take pictures.

The news article stated that a press conference was scheduled - hopefully it will show the media the truth about these freak incidents rather than the finger-pointing that the media has been doing through the monster truck community.
    Matt Stoltz

No way....out of all these years why now, why ever? Freak accidents.....I'm deeply saddened for theImage crew and the vistim's family. RIP
    -Monster Truck Counter for 2009: 85

i watched it a few times. its a sad thing indeed. may he res in peace.

i cant help but notice that the poor man walked right into the path of the oncoming truck without looking or even seeming to notice that Patrick was comming. I feel really bad for Dan here. knowing that you cant see the tires while in he cockpit dan must not have even realised what happened untill someone ha told him afterwards
    GIGGITY GIGGITY GO!

Members do not see advertisements
    as i sad earlier i think with what has been shown people realized what was the cause .. nothing mechanical or anything like that but just not paying attention. Realy Unfortunate. I never met George or had a chance to see an M nats but talked to him through email. Seemed like an awesome guy.

Jason Twite Is To Monster Trucks What Steve Bartman Is To The Chicago Cubs....

Steve Breaks Hearts while Jason Breaks Parts

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information