Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Video in Memory of Geo

Members do not see advertisements
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2bGcrVVRDQ"]YouTube - In Memory of George Eisenhart Jr.[/ame]

Godspeed Geo.

he was great. i've been going to monster nationals for 2 years now. they are really great shows for the arenas they run in. i was always impressed with how good he got everybody fired up as well. he made the shows great... R.I.P. great video as well
    Jack Hall
    I like 3D bodies...don't hurt me.
    attended the first show where bulldozer blew smoke out the nostrils.
    AIM-jackdrummerb

That was beautiful, man. Well done.

Video

Great Video, Thanks Elliot.

George will in deed be missed, but he will continue to be a strong part in our hearts and minds forever.

Brandon

Fantastic video Elliott - his family will be proud.

That was a nice video.Thanks

Jeremy

Great video! I like how you have all the behind the scenes stuff mixed in there, really shows his character.
    Ryan Smith

AIM: RNS0504 - E-Mail: [email protected]

http://mtresults.proboards107.com/index.cgi <--Monster Truck Results Project- Please Contribute!

Im a frim believer in Fate. I guess when that little boy went to heaven he wanted his favorite thing monster trucks. Guess god thought he would give him a heck of a promoter.

RIP George
    ?Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good.? -- Joe Paterno

I've been struggling to find a way to put into words how much I'm going to miss George. All I can think about is all times I've spent with him. I can't even begin to do the man justice in words. Elliot's video is amazing, but everyone who knew him knows that nothing short of knowing and working with George could make you realize what a dedicated, caring, and talented person he was.

To have worked with him when I was with the Halls was a blessing. To shoot photos at his shows on my own was a privelage. To have announced my first show alongside him was an honor beyond description. To have considered him a friend was so priceless, it cannot be overstated. To not have the chance to say goodbye is gut wrenching. To be asked just a few weeks ago by Geo to announce his East Lansing show on my own is a blessing, a privelage, and a priceless honor. The feeling one gets from having the respect of someone like George is indescribeable. He truly made everyone arround him feel like they had won the lottery just by being with him.

One need not agree with his opinions or policies or way of doing things to understand and respect what an vital, progressive, positive force he was in the industry. If George didn't exude class with his events, then I don't know what class means.

I miss you George. Its just not fair. Keep an eye on us...we still need your help.

-kd
    Ridin' High.

Members do not see advertisements
    Well done, Elliott - WELL DONE.

Rest in Peace, George.

Having watched that video I wish I got a chance to meet him. However things do happen, and I can't get caught up in wishing - our paths never crossed. But, I can tell, just by watching those 4 minutes of clips (great clips, by the way) the type of person he was. What a powerful display.

One day, hopefully I will cross paths with him.

As Elliott said, GODSPEED. Rest in Peace.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information