Page 1388 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 3888881288133813781386138713881389139013981438 ... LastLast
Results 13,871 to 13,880 of 14879

Members do not see advertisements
    I've been with Jeff Bursey Motorsports for some time now, none of us work on the truck full time we all have other jobs.
    hey I live at least 3 hrs away from Jeff's shop, and help on weekends mostly. I was there when mater was fading out of the picture, when we built the entire new truck, and at most of the shows we go to. The truck wasnt at 100% saturday, but it wont take much to make it 100%. The body looks awesome it took a while to grow on me changing from the original. the engine was new in may.
    Jeff's an awesome friend and currently giving me the opportunity to learn how to drive the truck. I know what this truck can do, I check everything over when I'm at a show and its not tearing apart anytime soon dont worry.

NOW LETS GET BACK TO THIS BEING A VIDEO THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tyler Leicht
    Crew Chief of Towasaurus Wrex/Jethro Tow
    Watch out for my truck Temporarily Insane

I have to say, that desert truck style body on Krunch just doesn't work for me. I think on Big Kahuna, it's going to look great, but I just don't like the Krunch scheme on it.
    James H.

"The weak of the mind will use fist, And the fist of the frail will bring gun. The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    And in wrath he will chase until it's done."

All I know is, I would take a show with a truck that doesn't have the bugs worked out of it fully yet with a driver who quite possibly is the nicest most down to earth owner/driver in the business, who puts every waking hour of his life into keeping monster trucks around for his grand kids to see, over a truck that gets driven into the ground just cause. Jeff is a great person, and I actually strive to be the same kinda man he is while at shows, which I can never do, because I am not Jeff Bursey. I can't wait for him to get the bugs worked out of the truck and kick some butt...keep it up Jeffery!

BTW, before I get called a FELD basher because of the drive it into the ground remark, I do not dislike FELD, I do enjoy indy shows more due to it feeling like a family cause I know most everyone there, but I do attend and shoot a handful of FELD shows a year, which are still awesome... BECAUSE...MONSTER TRUCK!
    Matt Ison
    Southern Sunshine Racing Crew Member/ Driver of Cajun King
    Matthew Ison Photography
    Southern Sunshine and Cajun King HAVE rose again!

This here is pretty cool, it's Pauken's roll at E-Town awhile back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=URmpI6f6tTI
    "Team Meents, b****-slapping the laws of physics since 1999!"

Probably one of the softest roll overs of all time!! lol
    TEAM MAX-D

FYYYYY-AHHHHH!
    -Cale Putnam
    Monster Mayhem Administrator, Worcester Polytechnic Institute graduate and The Stig

Quote Originally Posted by Wes3120 View Post
    Probably one of the softest roll overs of all time!! lol
    Pauken's is that good!

I've always been curious, do any of the drivers ever use their on board fire supressant systems? I know most of these are just flash fires from the tranny throwing some fluid, but just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    I've always been curious, do any of the drivers ever use their on board fire supressant systems? I know most of these are just flash fires from the tranny throwing some fluid, but just curious.
    I have always been told that its a last ditch thing to pull the fire bottles, because its super expensive and super messy. I may be wrong though.
    Matt Ison
    Southern Sunshine Racing Crew Member/ Driver of Cajun King
    Matthew Ison Photography
    Southern Sunshine and Cajun King HAVE rose again!

Members do not see advertisements
    Seen trucks at TGW put together by three guys that make 30,000 a year working full time day jobs perform better. Then again, TGW is just about the most ****** thing you can attend outside of North vs South at DAMMP.
    Robbie Milburn...yeah, thats about it.

Thread Information