Page 1438 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 438938133813881428143614371438143914401448 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,380 of 14879

Members do not see advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jeb134 View Post

one of the highlights of the show from yesterday, grave digger doesn't make intros or qualify, then comes storming out of the tunnel for the race, everyone's going nuts, flashbulbs going off everywhere, children are jumping for joy waving those stupid flags, green light, it's close, into the turn, weenk gets up on two wheels, saves it, and knocks out digger...silence lol

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nitemare takes a full 6 seconds to wreck here. Poor Andy's heading towards No Man's Land from the get go, and the journey is long. Bonus points for the "annoyed grunt" at the end.
    -Cale Putnam
    Monster Mayhem Administrator, Worcester Polytechnic Institute graduate and The Stig

so any reason they seem so eager to leave trucks out on the course these days?
    Kozak
    #1 Andy Brass Fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    ANYONE that knows me, knows that if I did not make the distance I would stay there as long as it took and change the ramp as many times as necessary to make the distance

The quicker the show is done, the better, right?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
    no.

Quote Originally Posted by bigyoda View Post
    The quicker the show is done, the better, right?
    well leaving trucks right out in the open for freestyle regardless if indy or company trucks seems just a tad unsafe and takes away possible hits, crossthreads, etc. while sometimes cool (like adam jumping kreg's max-d) in my eyes seems like a pretty bogus reason rather then take an extra few minutes to remove the truck.
    Kozak
    #1 Andy Brass Fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    ANYONE that knows me, knows that if I did not make the distance I would stay there as long as it took and change the ramp as many times as necessary to make the distance

If you are talking about the Jacksonville show, i remember one year on speed the track guys talked about truck removal at a muddy show, and how they will just push it to the side and let the show keep moving. In the mud its understandable. How ever if you are speaking of the New Orleans show, they was just plane wrong. I'm getting pretty tired of the truck on truck action. Its not a demolition derby.

Members do not see advertisements
    I think he's referring to New Orleans since the vids. With a track as wet as Jax was everything goes out the window, especially with more tornado-producing storms coming.

Thread Information