Page 1486 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 48698613861436147614841485148614871488 LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,860 of 14879

Members do not see advertisements
    I don't believe that it wasn't intentional. If you've seen any clips of the first few More Monster Jam shows, he's done that move where he noses the truck into the backside of that ramp in every show. Sometimes he stands the truck up, sometimes he goes too far and rolls it. But he keeps doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if he really was trying it. He's onto something. Sooner than later, he will land it. And now I bet others will try it as well.

wow that track was just a pile of dirt. next show i pay for tickets to go see will be Monster X tour. Bigfoot? cars to crush? yes please
    i believe every Bigfoot truck at some point in its life should spend time as Snake Bite. even the new ones

Except that the junk cars of today are not full framed 4 door yachts, they are small monocoque turds that usually crumple into a tin can after two to three hits, while dirt does not. If you are really that dense to miss a entertaining arena show because there are no cars, I feel bad for you.
    Kozak
    #1 Andy Brass Fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    ANYONE that knows me, knows that if I did not make the distance I would stay there as long as it took and change the ramp as many times as necessary to make the distance

Sunday show in Portland. Brianna and Tingler may have gotten the biggest air in the history of Rose Garden/Moda Center.
    Mufflers and monster trucks go together like insouciant ducks and Chinese green tea flavored telephones.

http://youtu.be/hcGncV_cLpQ I Know it's old news now since the weekend has been over for a few days now but Im still alittle but jacked up over the fact that I landed the back flip so for those of you that have not heard or seen it here it is. Sorry guys not trying to brag on myself but it prolly want ever happen again. I wanted to try it once, it worked, an now it's on to something else.
    :thumbsup:Kevin King
    Strait Jacket Monster Truck:yo::flagusa:

Something else like a double backflip? Meant to post this myself yesterday, great job!

Here's a couple videos of Chris Bergeron filling in for the Over Bored team this weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whYJu5GrPfc
    Jim in Avenger pretending to be an astronaut!

-Cale Putnam
    Monster Mayhem Administrator, Worcester Polytechnic Institute graduate and The Stig

Members do not see advertisements

-Cale Putnam
    Monster Mayhem Administrator, Worcester Polytechnic Institute graduate and The Stig

Thread Information