Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

old school monster mash

Members do not see advertisements
    i need some good pics of the old monster mash with the flame paint scheme. im using a 60 ford for my next derby truck and wanna paint it to match. i need better pics than tafts site.

here is the truck as it sits now
    Joey Haveman, owner of "The Bandit" pulling tractor, "Whiplash" 2wd pulling truck and "Hog Wild" 2wd econoline puller. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...s/249370544157

Here ya go....Are you going to have Ron flame it? I have got to see this when it's done!!! That thing is a tank!! Can you demo with 66's?

i think im gonna have danny flame it for me. i wish i could demo it with the 66's. it certainly would look right
    Joey Haveman, owner of "The Bandit" pulling tractor, "Whiplash" 2wd pulling truck and "Hog Wild" 2wd econoline puller. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...s/249370544157

Danny will do you a great job.... I use a seat in my bathroom that Danny flamed for me. Best seat in the house! Heck, it's the best seat in the whole town of it's kind.....Total custom job.

man thats a shame that truck is pristeen you have any clue what that truck is worth in my neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by adamsoffroad View Post
    you have any clue what that truck is worth in my neck of the woods.
    makes the other ones worth that much more im a chevy guy anyways

Talking

well then guess I don't feel so bad about the 72 chevy blazer I flattened with the Cat 955.

Quote Originally Posted by adamsoffroad View Post
    well then guess I don't feel so bad about the 72 chevy blazer I flattened with the Cat 955.
    AAAAAAHHHHH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (gag, pant, sucking air while lungs are on fire) HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE (more of previously noted) HEHHEHHEHHEHHEH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Adam, that is funny!!!!!!!!!

you guys think this truck is bad, i almost demoed a 1941 Chrysler New Yorker. that would have been a bad one

this car was more solid than the truck too
    Last edited by car66; March 28th, 2009 at 03:12 AM. Reason: found pic

Members do not see advertisements
    if you had any idea what that truck would be sold for you would never think of demo derby something like that
    If it aint Old School, It aint Cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information