1st nite updates

Taz2010

Those of us who can't making OPENING NIGHT are waiting for reports on shows. Any results yet? East coast racing should be over by now,,,lol,,,,got to love OPENING DAY!!
Rich

burrows1990

Heard from Highflyer at Council Bluffs that Tony Farrell won the Wheelie Contest and also won racing.

Taz2010

awesome

Great to hear first results,,,,Legend D_I_G_G_E_R WINS,,,,ok ok...its tough not to be out there routing Tony on again, but soon!
Rich

massei054

Trenton's Monster Jam was good. Andy Slifko won the wheelie contest, Nicole Johnson in taz won racing over Carl van horn in Grave Digger, and Carl Van Horn won freestlye over jeremy slifko in backdraft. Jeremy i think would have won but twards the end of his run he had a left rear planetary lock up on him. All in all it was a good show for a arena that small. Highlight of the night in my opinion was Carl Van Horns cyclone donut. Nicole johnsons truck is the new feld design, california, paul cohen, w/e u wanna call it, and so is Carls grave digger. I have pics of both il post later

Taz2010

1 more time

Can you say ,,,,,,DIGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRR??? Thanks for the report,,,good to see Andy win wheelie, he isn't afraid to stand Eradicator on tail gate!! Cool to see new kid Nicole win racing even if its over CVH in Digger, he will get her tommorrow!! lol.....
Rich

thats cool lookin i like it. Old Taz was cool but this looks sweet especially for a girl driving. they should call it MissTazmanian Devil

Kouvre

Not digging the all red paint for Tasmanian Devil. Hopefully that's just temporary as a nod to the New Jersey Devils.

Last edited:

MonsterGirl74

I was wondering what it was going to look like. If that's it, then... I think they should have just ditched that mold, and come up with something new. How about a second Dragons Breath, or something like that?

They may have not been able to keep the brown and tan colors, for copyright/trademark reasons.

Heard Bobo took a win in Cincy in Bounty Hunter at Monster X show. Bobo took home Wheelie and Freesytle wins

Last edited:

Muddy

That Tasmania Devil paint is awful...possible that it's just a rush paint-job? I can't imagine they'd leave it looking so unfinished.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing more from CVH in Digger. I hope he sticks with it and gets a ride in the World Finals somehow.

massei054

That Tasmania Devil paint is awful...possible that it's just a rush paint-job? I can't imagine they'd leave it looking so unfinished.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing more from CVH in Digger. I hope he sticks with it and gets a ride in the World Finals somehow.
You hit the nail on the head muddy. The paint was definitely rushed no doubt about it. Looking at it from behind you could see there were two big spots on each side missing paint behind each devil ear. Nicole did really good, you could tell she was nervous driving, but she did one he11 of a job for her fist time out.

jeb134

Eric Tack in the new Bad Boy Bigfoot won wheelie, racing, and freestyle tonight in Salt Lake City!!!

MasterofTame

Tasmanian Devil looks UGLY. I hope they ditch the body asap. Nicole Johnson sounds like a good driver and I congratulate her for the win but why not give her a better looking truck?

Edit: The CRD and Cohen chassis are not quite the same, they are just similar.

Last edited:

MaxD4ever

The AMP thunder slam in Fayetteville NC went good last night. 5 trucks:
Bigfoot 11, Toxic, Project X, Viper, War Wagon.
War Wagon won wheelies, and racing over Toxic
Rich won FS in Viper after a very fast paced run.
I have some basic truck and track pics on my facebook http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=572458462&aid=264329

will have some vids when i can get the chance to upload them