2013 tacoma monster jam

Colin199

I'm good friends with Roger Stidell driver of the destroyer and he told me this year there will be 16 trucks so if you live in washington this a must see show

Nightwolf_58

Wow, 16 is impressive. Don't think there has been that many since the year the Georgia Dome show was canceled because of the football game. Good deal.

Danny H.

The Houston show's the same weekend, so I doubt they'll get Tom or Dennis but I could be wrong.

Honestly, I hope Monster Jam airs it. There's a good few indy teams around there (primarily the Groth brothers) who need and deserve the exposure.

R.R.I

I agree, The Groth Bros kick ***, The more time there in the trucks the better they get, Looking back at watching them last weekend vs 1 year ago an is a big diff, There throttle response an timing of when they do something is killer, There also some of the nicest people out there hands down, I can not wait to get a RACE truck an go head to head with them, Should be fun raising some **** against the groth bros.

NWfan

Up until the recent add of Houston to same weekend as Tacoma,Tacoma was the biggest venue.I wasn't pleased when I saw Houston added,but I wasn't surprised.It'll be interesting to see who comes.I noticed this year Tacoma will have two shows on Sun instead of one like last year.I always go to the first Sun. show.

MonsterGuy

I agree the Groth Bros throw down everytime time I have had the priviledge to see them (5 times). Roger Stidell in Destroyer can run with them too. Hopefully Donald in Titan will be back and with a second truck. Last year it was a priviledge to see J.R. Mcneal and Razin Kane. I never thought I would get to watch them in the state of Washington with them based out of Florida. He is a real nice guy too.

Tacoma is a brutal venue with five shows and a football field sized floor. They need a lot of trucks because some trucks may not make all the shows due to breakage. I missed Max D one year because they broke it in two the night before. Maybe they will go a little bigger with more trucks? It would be a treat to see Dennis or Tom there. Do you think they could get the trucks through all the shows?

Nightwolf_58

I doubt Dennis or Tom would ever drive in Tacoma.
I agree that Tom and Dennis will be in Houston, but Tom did a summer Monster Jam in Everett back in 2008, and the Comcast Arena is only hockey sized. Was shocked to see him there with such a small show of only 5 trucks, but he tore it up the entire night.

Willis

He freakin drove that show? **** I didnt even go cause it was in Ever-rott, and it was in a hockey arena.. Ever since the kingdome was detroyed, ive never seen Dennis drive other than The WF.

Nightwolf_58

Well I stand corrected, at the moment, Meents and Adam Anderson are going to be in Tacoma next year. Have to admit I'm surprised.