2015 MJ first wave...get ready for "Battle Slammers"

MonkeyDad

Yes!

Picked up a purple Avenger at Target, along with Mega-Wrex that I could not find in the 2014 line.

First two 2015 purchases. No Dragons in stock though...were probably grabbed immediately but they're supposed to be in the same case (B) as the purple Avenger.

MonkeyDad

I hate posts like this, either link the **** post or post the image

Sent using Tapatalk, Go Joey Logano
Agreed. No link. No picture. Not even a mention of what specific FB page so people can look for themselves...not that I'm on it anyway.

That's why I hit eBay to find a picture for everyone.

NOT send on an iPhone, Android, Blackberry or toaster using Tapatalk or tap shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa...

WF truck looks awesome this year.

Steven77571

I want to see the yellow Bounty Hunter, El Diablo, Overkill Evolurtion, Gun Slinger (with new paint), Titan and Monster Energy released this year. I do plan on getting Ice Cream Man, Samson, Blue Thunder and Dragon.

MonkeyDad

I want to see the yellow Bounty Hunter, El Diablo, Overkill Evolurtion, Gun Slinger (with new paint), Titan and Monster Energy released this year. I do plan on getting Ice Cream Man, Samson, Blue Thunder and Dragon.

I don't think we're going to see a Monster Energy. My son is A HUGE fan after meeting and talking to Coty Saucier at a More Monster Jam show, then I had to try to explain trademarks and contracts to a little kid when he asked if they're going to make one this year.

I think they HAVE TO make the World Freestyle Champ now!

Been hunting Dragon since I've seen purple Avengers in stores...I think people beat me to them though.

Are they doing a Gunslinger with trophy truck body?

Steven77571

I don't know about a trophy truck body, but Slinger's paint job has changed since the last HW version of it was released.

MonkeyDad

3rd wave includes a Crusader that they claim has updated graphics...maybe they mean the red wheels they added.

Also Barbarian is updated to his new red body and paint scheme.

Max-D and Shark Wreak both get orange Edge Glow also.

Source and pictures:
http://www.monsterjam.com/HotWheels/2015/1/

Next Wave wave will have GD the Legend with WF Champ graphics, a new "Special Edition" Madusa, and Hot Wheels Firestorm with "Black Out Graphics".

Other notable releases:
Ice Cream Man
Avenger - purple WF
Dragon
Doomsday
Big Kahuna
Metal Mulisha with WF champ graphics
Xtermigator
Nitro Hornet new graphics and mud (accurate body hopefully)
Destroyer updated
Bounty Hunter new graphics, hopefully yellow or black body
Thrasher updated
Zombie Hunter
Avenger with "new Edge Glow" - maybe a new color or on WF scheme?
Max-D with "Black Out Graphics"
Dragon with "Black Out Graphics"
Black El Toro with x-ray body
Carolina Crusher
Devastator is back with mud tires
Predator with x-ray body
Storm Damage Edge Glow
Zombie Hunter
BKT Tires truck
Rottweiler with x-ray body
Instigator new graphics
Shocker new graphics
Black Stallion x-ray body

and the one I'm really waiting for:
Titan!

MonkeyDad

Finding NOTHING from 2015 now.

Picked up the purple Avenger, Dragon and Mega Wrex but nothing past that mix. Actually, All that Walmart has are 2014 El Toro Locos in all three colors and Grave Diggers. Target and TRU have ONLY 2014 Grave Diggers, no other trucks. Kohls had a handful of common 2014s like Hot Wheels, Max D and GD. Nothing in 2015 anywhere at the moment.

Frustrating. It's June already and no one is getting any 2015s in.

Larsonator

I pretty much retired but I have two spots left on my shelf so I've still been looking.... Just saw the Crusader mix today at Target which was the first new anything I've seen since March.

Jlogano20

There's a new superman vs batman 2-pack, it has a new batman mold

MonkeyDad

There's a new superman vs batman 2-pack, it has a new batman mold

Nice! Do not have either of those trucks so will probably pick that up. The Demolition Doubles are being well-stocked with 2015 trucks, but the single trucks...HORRIBLE supply.

MonkeyDad

First of the new black-out design trucks:

- - - Updated - - -

Comes in this case...note the Crushstation with the tape on the claws, also has fisherman graphic on roof.

- - - Updated - - -