2Xtreme question

Danny H.

I was on Team 2Xtreme's website and saw they were going to be at Dixie Speedway. It lists Iron Outlaw and Bounty Hunter; my question is, does anyone know who will be driving them? It lists another Bounty Hunter at another event that weekend as well.

stormrider_67

If its BH and IO at an event, its Jimmy and Nick/Dawn/Jay. The other BH often travels alone with Bobo behind the wheel.

stormrider_67

Pretty sure Migues is still with Steve Sims, driving the 2nd Stone Crusher machine. Unless that changed in the past few weeks.

gmrcs

Darren has been going back and fourth between Simms and Creten lately, though it looks like hes back with 2xtreme. Also you can't forget the Outlaw Wilman chassis that is running a BH body.

Danny H.

Darren has been going back and fourth between Simms and Creten lately, though it looks like hes back with 2xtreme. Also you can't forget the Outlaw Wilman chassis that is running a BH body.
I don't think Michael Harper's truck is listed as part of the team on the site.

stormrider_67

that could be their new truck at that show.... its supposed to be done very soon. no idea about truck name/driver, but its probably Jimmy, Nick, Bobo and Darren i guess.