Show Related 3 County Fair - Northampton, MA

Cale Putnam

Administrator
Site Admin
http://www.3countyfair.com/fair_schedule.html

Dan Galvis is putting on the show. All 4 of Pezo's trucks are scheduled, and I know other teams have been asked, at least. I don't know if I'll head out there yet, it's kind of a haul (and Rochester, NH with a similar lineup is 2 weeks later), but here's the heads up regardless.

Crazyman9

I'm hoping to make it out for one of the shows! Last show there was awesome, hoping this one will be just as good!

Any word if American Guardian & Anger Management will be running?

Leon13

http://www.3countyfair.com/fair_schedule.html

Dan Galvis is putting on the show. All 4 of Pezo's trucks are scheduled, and I know other teams have been asked, at least. I don't know if I'll head out there yet, it's kind of a haul (and Rochester, NH with a similar lineup is 2 weeks later), but here's the heads up regardless.
What is the Rochester Line-up? i havnt found it yet or even know if im going to make it. all depends on what Monadnock does with make up dates

Crazydude083

this screams possibility for me, its an hour and a half away..and besides monsters and demos...the skid steer challege seems neat, and since i was one of the best at operating one at my high school, maybe i can participate lol.

Set2Crash16

i am riding in the quad wars at the 3 county fair show...hopfuly the weater is better then all the other shows this year

Cale Putnam

Administrator
Site Admin
What is the Rochester Line-up? i havnt found it yet or even know if im going to make it. all depends on what Monadnock does with make up dates
The same as Northampton, I assume. Like I said, teams were being asked to do a group of shows including those 2.

Crazyman9

From the email I just got from 3 County Fair it seems like there will only be 4 trucks. Dominator is replacing Lone Eagle is what they said when I asked about any additions to the 4 Predator trucks.

Leon13

For Rochester im most likley going friday night. i want to see the inagural ACT late Models race at Loudon on saturday. things might change and i may end up going saturday. sunday is out of the question cause i already have cup tickets.

id say atleast 6 trucks predator, prowler, Dominator, American Gurdain, and i could see a couple others as well.

Dave Genest

For Rochester im most likley going friday night. i want to see the inagural ACT late Models race at Loudon on saturday. things might change and i may end up going saturday. sunday is out of the question cause i already have cup tickets.

id say atleast 6 trucks predator, prowler, Dominator, American Gurdain, and i could see a couple others as well.
I've been wanting to go to the ACT race all year. Just got the confirmation on doing the NHIS east race. Problem being we race friday, and the act race is saturday. I can't see myself coming home friday night to drive up there again saturday. Not to mention being physically and mentally beat i'll need that saturday to chill and do nothing, 2 cars hoooray....

Set2Crash16

i did the quad wars, did some track layout and building and yea i thought for what we had the shows were ok. truck breakage hurt the sat show and then preditor destroyed a motor at the end of freestyle sunday and monday they ran the show different due to only having 3 trucks.

Crazyman9

Totally forgot to post some teasers! These are from the Sunday show, very nice track set up, monster racing was good with double elimination format, quad wars were a blast as usual, but freestyle was weak. Each truck was out for maybe +/-30 seconds. It didn't help any that Predator blew the motor at the end of his run, which was unfortunate. It was fun to just get out and see some monsters though while the weather was good though!

Look for the full gallery on www.allmonster.com very soon!!

Leon13

interesting to see Chandlers new body. now its an Extended cab Toyota. ill be going to Rochester on Saturday as im racing friday night. Cale? Steve? you 2 going to the pit party or what?

Cale Putnam

Administrator
Site Admin
I haven't made a decision on what day I'm going up there yet, it'll be either Saturday or Sunday though.

Crazyman9

New Hampshire is out of my jurisdiction haha. If its going to be the same as Northampton, I'd say unless your less than an hour away to pass up on it.