A.P.Motorsports returns to South America

American Ride

Round 2 for the Monster Truck War Tour 2010 to invade Santiago,Chili this Sunday August 8, 2010 with two big shows! 12 noon and 6pm shows at the Movistar Arena featuring the Superstars of the Monster Truck War Tour Monster Patrol, Godzilla, Sin City Crusher, Grim Reaper and Burning Money along with the Bumble Bee ride truck and the PINN IT Freestyle moto-x-jumping team are ready to tear it up this weekend in Chili! The Monster Truck War Tour would like to thank all the great sponsors, promoters and most of all the fans! These fans in South America are awesome!! Cant wait to get back and get started with the shows!!

Mr.Microphone:rolleyes::D

MasterofTame

It's the return of BUMBLE BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness though, I am glad that you are promoting another South American show. Bringing the Monsters all around the world is something we all need to support.

FLA Trk Fan

It's the return of BUMBLE BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness though, I am glad that you are promoting another South American show. Bringing the Monsters all around the world is something we all need to support.
Might be easier to support if the monsters on this tour actually performed instead of idling around.

American Ride

Return to Chile this weekend!

Maybe you should watch some of the youtube videos from Medellin and checkout the Video at www.horsepower.com.co you will find a video from Bogota,Colombia and also pictures of the transfer of trucks from trailers to shipping containers to ship to Chile for our next shows this weekend! I highly doubt the trucks are idling around as you say, but everybody has an opinion and im ok with that.

Mike Fonder

chopper

Might be easier to support if the monsters on this tour actually performed instead of idling around.
Your knowledge has underwhelmed me.......I just watched some videos that impressed me......Other than the obvious lack of safety.

Are you judging the tour from videos posted from only 1 show, their 1st show there?

Videos I just seen were of a show I would attend and enjoy.

Thanks Mike.

gmtgmt

Say Hey to Foot 9 from me

Good to see other promoters from the states going out side the country other then FELD

Jason Twite

Freelancer
Your knowledge has underwhelmed me.......I just watched some videos that impressed me......Other than the obvious lack of safety.

Are you judging the tour from videos posted from only 1 show, their 1st show there?

Thanks Mike.
Care to explain the lack of safety you saw? :confused:

chopper

Care to explain the lack of safety you saw? :confused:
Guy running along in front of truck.....Kinda funny.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZWnVBmVaXg"]YouTube- Monster Truck WAR Medellin - Monster Patrol[/ame]

And who did I bash? Just spoke my mind. But, everybody has an opinion and if you feel I am bashing anyone, i'm good with that,.

Umm, Punisher, where did I say this show was great? Re-read my post and don't put words in my mouth.....I said that I would attend and enjoy. And you get GREAT show out of that? Your words, not mine.

I have been in another country before a LONG way from home with only the parts that would fit on the hauler.....It's a different ballgame.

Last edited:

dominator crew

why dose every one of these A.P. Motorsports threads turn into a pissing contest? just let him post up his info on up coming events and get on with your life, i am not saying that i am on anyone's side, it is just seeing everyone bad mouth everyone else is getting old, just relax guys, ;)

FLA Trk Fan

Thanks Mike.
I viewed the videos that were posted in the previous Fonders thread. I was unaware that my knowledge was insufficient and there were new and improved videos.though I still haven't found the videos you viewed.

American Ride

Im ok with all the bashing, it seems that somepeople get it while others think they know everything there is to know about monster truck shows. Let me tell you something, i learne something new everytime i do another show. I never quit learning about this industry! All that being said, all i know is that we will be in South America until December with a holiday break and return to South America to do Argentina after the first of the year. Im not just doing a couple of shows in S.A. We have a full schedule coming up in September with 24 citie's and 48 shows for three months. Also keep in mind we just signed a ten year deal to tour South America and some selected Country's we are looking at for the next few years. We are proud to represent the American Monster Truck Industry on an International Tour. Our goal in South America is to do a tour that does not get ripped off or screwed around. So far so good as the promoters we are working with are top notch and taking care of our needs and wants while in South America. A great working relationship has been established and after a couple shows to get their people aclamated to what it takes to put the show on and the equipment required to perform the shows. We are ready to rock the rest of the tour as now everyone is on the same page!

Mike Fonder

Tim Dudley

That idle comment I think was kinda off. Kinda gotta remember lets see they are in different country, they are all independent drivers. They don't have huge budget or sponsor ship behind them. So if I they have ot take it easy for few days then I have respect for them doing that. Because you have ot think of budget and if they went all out and blew a engine and they are out of that money how well they get home and etc.?

I guess people don't think about that....

MasterofTame

Who's to know what the South American monster truck experience is anyway. They might be just getting 2000 Monster Jams for all we know. Compared to today runs that got 40's then, will not even get you 20's now.

As for the Bumble Bee comment, I did it only because of the running joke. I support monster trucks all over the globe even if I am not a fan of say the look of a certain fleet's trucks.

Christian Riedel

Just because the shows aren't up to our standards as far as entertainment go, doesn't mean they aren't pleasing the fans in South America, and thats all that really matters. I completely understand throttling your run back a bit to save parts while out in BFE, just so long as the fans are still happy. The guy in that vid does make me question the safety of things, but who knows, maybe it was a one time screw up. Even top promoters here have oversights at times and make dumb mistakes. Its when it becomes a repetitive thing that the question really has to be raised.

American Ride

Back in South America

Back in Chile and the weather is actually pretty nice for it being winter time here. Checked out the Arena yesterday, nice facility. Lots of floor space and tons of seating for the fans of Chile to come and enjoy the Monster Truck War tour 2010. All teams are here and ready to go as we get ready to go to the arena and get trucks and bikes ready for our shows this weekend. Two shows in one day at the Movistar Arena in Santiago,Chile on August 8,2010 with one show at 11am and one at 6pm. First show pit party will be after show, than clear out crowd and bring in next crowd for pit party before the second show. Let the war continue as the monsters are gonna battle it out to see who will be king of the hill in Santiago,Chile!!

Mike Fonder

[ame="<div style="display: none;" id="ame_noshow_post_1281399427_2">
<a href="" title="YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube</a>
</div>
<div style="display: inline;" id="ame_doshow_post_1281399427_2">
<div align="center">
<table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="425" style="margin:10px 0">
<thead>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="2" style="text-align:center">
<a href="" title="YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube</a>
</td>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="panelsurround" align="center">
<object width="425" height="350">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/89ddrU6kPnM&fs=1&start="></param>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/89ddrU6kPnM&fs=1&start=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table></div>
</div>"]YouTube- ‪Monster truck war Chile 2010 doble fail‬&lrm;[/ame]

wow playing highway to **** while loading into ambulance