A.P.Motorsports returns to South America

Danny H.

Burning Money hit the tire of Monster Patrol causing James Tigue to fall off the tire he was standing on

Christian Riedel

Can't seem to find a vid of it. Looks like one of the FMX guys had a close call.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmGpdc41gY"]YouTube- ‪Free Style Motocycle almost FAIL! Monster Truck War Chile 2010‬‎[/ame]

Christian Riedel

Found it...horrible sound of him hitting the floor...I'm really wondering how something like that happens...sure hope he's okay.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA35G_uz7gU"]YouTube- ‪Monster Truck War Chile 2010 FAIL!‬‎[/ame]

*Edit* Looks like the spot light was right in his eyes.

Adam Connell

We are proud to represent the American Monster Truck Industry on an International Tour.
Please don't concern yourself with representing anything on the American monster truck scene until you join the MTRA, start running safe show, and then I'll let you get away with that statement. Until that day comes, you're not representing anything we do here in the States other than what you do.

Good luck, and I hope it works out for you. I know you dont believe me, but I honestly wish you the best, and I know you're trying, but your delusions of grandeur are starting to take it a bit far... Incidents like the monster patrol and FMX incident show clear negligence on your part, and people got hurt because of your actions. That is what you should be concerned with, not writing about how great you are on a fan forum.

Christian Riedel

Well said Adam.

Even top promoters here have oversights at times and make dumb mistakes. Its when it becomes a repetitive thing that the question really has to be raised.
Maybe that time is coming sooner than later...

Either way, thankfully James Tigue is doing okay. Ad libbing from his facebook page, he suffered a concussion and bleeding under the skull. He appreciates everyones thoughts and prayers. He is scheduled to be released from ICU today, and held for observation until Sunday.

This could have been a lot worse, thankfully it wasn't.

FLA Trk Fan

I have my issues with Fonders operation. But, I was glad to see that James was attended to quickly.

Thanks for the updates. And certainly hope James is up and going again soon.

Come Fix Our ****!!!!!

Looking to hire mechanis for monster truck tour. Must have experience with monster trucks, no ********ting!! Fulltime jobs, all expenses paid and see the world!! Call Mike at 920-494-2676 or e-mail mike at [email protected]