Truck Related Abuzer Tank Photos

Sinister '32

As you may know, Randy "Bugzilla" Barton also has a Monster Tank in the works, in addition to the new Bugzilla MT. Though the tank is on the back burner right now, Randy did manage some extensive changes to the tank chassis, including shortening it from 5 bogie wheels to 4.

Last edited:

Richard Scott

Dang, Randy has more mechanical talent in his pinky than I have in my whole body ! Very nice work on both your current monster projects.

Rich

adam tereska

Randy, once again; most impressive work you do. You have a great deal of ability and you are making the most of it. Well done, Randy; you will be an outstanding representitive of our sport.

Gravefan

Thats a sharp looking ride man, nice work.

I agree with the flip top exhaust. I didnt even see that the frist time I looked at the pics.

JEEPGUY

Lookin good randy, keep us informed. Its exciting to see some new ideas like yours. Keep the pics coming

crash1

that is to cool i need to find me one and rebuild it. cant wait to see it done nice job so far:)

Sinister '32

Sorry for the delay, folks, I'll get the photos up soon. Mother-in-Law is coming (Cue Darth Vader theme music) so we are busy preparing for that.....

Muddy

Diggin the "War Machine" name...fits perfect for a tank!

Can't wait to see photos, this thing is gnarly looking.

KD58

Sorry for the delay, folks, I'll get the photos up soon. The Mother-in-Law is coming (Cue Darth Vader theme music) so we are busy preparing for that.....

*hint hint, I think Scott's on to something by accident, as far as a name is concerned...*