Aces High on Ebay

Rokoneer

I remember seeing Aces High as a static display at a car show in Syracuse NY probably twenty years ago and the quality and detail of the truck are just amazing in person. The quality of the welds on the frame are true artwork.

theace27

The only person that should buy that truck is Mike - "theace27":D
I am gonna agree with you on that one Samson1. I'd would love to own this truck more then anything in the world!!! Being that said I have an announcement to make:

I am selling my soul for the small price of $120,000.00!!! HAHAHAHA, Although I would expect that the truck will not sell for that but they should include in the auction listing that the "Worlds Biggest Aces High Fan" comes along with the truck. :D

adamsoffroad

The truck looks just as awesome as it back in the day. But I notice it says it has 2.5 ton axles but they look like 5 tons with clark steering knuckles in the front and the 5 ton hub still. If it was listed right it may help it sell better. just my .02.

theace27

The truck looks just as awesome as it back in the day. But I notice it says it has 2.5 ton axles but they look like 5 tons with clark steering knuckles in the front and the 5 ton hub still. If it was listed right it may help it sell better. just my .02.
Adam, you are right. They are 5 ton's with planetary knuckles and 5 ton hubs. Rokoneer, when you saw the static display was Aces High still blue and gold or was it in the Valvoline colors? Any pics? The frame work of the truck is a piece of art. Jake had over 500 hours of grinding on that sucker to get it the way it is. That whole truck is just amazing!! Man, I need a cold shower now. :D

ProTruckChallenge

honestly i think the ad is just a little decieving, calling Aces High a race truck is a little much. sure at one time Aces High was one of the best in the world, still is one of the best looking, but a race truck? certainly not. and the pics of it sitting behind real race trucks just adds to the decieving image. Aces High is a SHOW truck. nothing more, and it should be kept as it is, with the only possible change being reverted back to blue and gold. also, since the name Aces High is included with the sale, will Ron and Shelly have to change Shell Camino? the Aces High name is on it.

isn't it about time for the traditional "everybody chip in" post?

Last edited:

ProTruckChallenge

and mike, sell your show truck! i know its hard to get rid of something you love, but come on... its Aces High. sell it, take out a loan for the rest and call Ron up. I'm sure you guys could work it out. and then i'll be on my way to help you break her in!

BiteMeStudios

Mike, this has to be God himself saying "Yo Krieger, dude...BUY IT!!!".

I just hope to god that this thing ends up in hands that appreciate it and keep it perfect the way it should be.

ProTruckChallenge

I feel like that risk shouldn't even be taken Colby. This is the type of sale that should be handled in person, so they can meet the intersted parties and make a decision based on what the interested parties would like to do with the truck. no offense at all to bill, but this truck better not have a rockstar like future.

ed3165

honestly i think the ad is just a little decieving, calling Aces High a race truck is a little much. sure at one time Aces High was one of the best in the world, still is one of the best looking, but a race truck? certainly not. and the pics of it sitting behind real race trucks just adds to the decieving image. Aces High is a SHOW truck. nothing more, and it should be kept as it is, with the only possible change being reverted back to blue and gold. also, since the name Aces High is included with the sale, will Ron and Shelly have to change Shell Camino? the Aces High name is on it.

isn't it about time for the traditional "everybody chip in" post?
Just bc the names on the side of the truck doesnt mean there selling the name with it. Whoever gets it if they want to make any money will more or likey have to change the name.

who me

Man

I don't know I think that excluding the jack should be a deal breaker...J/K

Shawn
The problem is that when you sell it you can't stop the new owner from doing anything they want to it. Honestly if I were the buyer there is no way that the person I bought something from is going to tell me what I can/can't do with it. I would hope that they treat it with pride and diginity it deserves. I would love to see it go back to the original colors. Besides if someone dropped 120g in front of you would you go for it or leave it be