Adam Anderson - Taz or Grave Digger The Legend?

Discussion in 'Monster Mayhem Discussion Forum' started by MJFan1, Apr 22, 2012.

Help Support Monster Mayhem by donating:

1. Apr 22, 2012 #1

MJFan1

MJFan1

MJFan1

Hey everybody, I have been debating with a friend on which truck we like Adam Anderson in best. Taz or The Legend. I like him driving Taz better even though he is still one of the best driving either one. I wanted to come here and see which truck you like him driving more.

2. Apr 22, 2012 #2

stormrider_67

stormrider_67

stormrider_67

GD The Legend is by far one of the best ideas to come out of that camp in a long time. Not only is the body great, it very well may be one of the best setups today. That suspension/chassis combo is very tight.

Taz was ok, but Adam is an Anderson. Can you imagine Ryan in a Bugs Bunny or some other Looney Toon character truck? Doesn't work, Andersons need to drive Diggers.

3. Apr 23, 2012 #3

Smart1

Smart1

Smart1

Taz it was his own identity. but i wouldn't like him in the red taz though thats just weird looking.

4. Apr 24, 2012 #4

MasterofTame

MasterofTame

MasterofTame

I agree though Adam made his name in Taz. Both Andersons started in Feld rides, Adam in Vette King and Ryan in Monster Mutt for their rookie campaigns (though Ryan had a full season while Adam got a fill-in seat.) Ryan made his name in Son Uva Digger, Adam did not make his name in the Legend. HAD Feld kept the Warner Bros. naming rights to Taz, I personally would have rathered see Adam in Taz. Not knocking the Legend but Taz was the image I had of Adam. It's like if say Sydney Crosby left the Pittsburgh Penguins, he has that image for a long-time.

5. Apr 24, 2012 #5

Jus Show N Off

Jus Show N Off

Jus Show N Off

Taz was a semi boring looking kids truck. One of those trucks that as long as the deal is in place, anyone can drive it and still sell merch. I liked Adam in that truck too, but you'd never catch me alive in a Taz Monster Truck shirt.

Grave Digger the Legend... now that's b.a. It's a sweet scheme, well executed on an awesome body, and an Anderson is the only person right to drive it. Considering how it has all fallen into place with Adam in the Legend and Ryan in Son Uva Digger - there's no question which set-up is better in the end.

6. Apr 24, 2012 #6

Brandon Clark

Brandon Clark

Brandon Clark

Benchracer Extraordinaire

I don't care if they're driving a Monster sized miata, I'm gonna watch and me amazed at what I see.

7. Apr 24, 2012 #7

Wes3120

Wes3120

Wes3120

Legend hands down, Taz was a cool truck but as already stated he's an anderson and belongs in a digger, and the more actual truck bodies the better for me although I do like some of the custom and character bodies, i'd rather see a truck style body done right anyday

8. Apr 24, 2012 #8

Paul curtis

Paul curtis

Paul curtis

put Adam back in Vette King.

9. Apr 24, 2012 #9

monstermaniac

monstermaniac

monstermaniac

Put somebody in Vette King! That truck was B.A. in my opinion! Keep Adam in GD The Legend. One of the best looking trucks ever.

10. Apr 24, 2012 #10

MasterofTame

MasterofTame

MasterofTame

I rather see Dragon's Breath back (perhaps as the Cheetah body if Spiderman is gone.) Anywho, I personally like the 53 Vette body style though I have heard over and over it restricts view A LOT MORE than the Mutts.

11. Apr 24, 2012 #11

Paul curtis

Paul curtis

Paul curtis

I personally think Dennis will end up driving The Legend before too many more years, and probably a very limited schedule in it at that, with Adam moving over to Digger.
    IF we were to see Adam in a truck without the Digger name, I personally would like to see his mud truck name, Bad Company, used.

I honestly liked Vette King the best out of all the 53 vette looks, it was simple, yet eye catching.

12. Apr 28, 2012 #12

FanforLife

FanforLife

FanforLife

I liked when Adam drove Taz (Before the Warner Bros split with Feld). The one thing that is still fresh in my mind today is when Adam won Racing in San Antonio a couple years ago, attempted a victory donut, and tore the top "Fur" fiberglass of Taz to shreads. Can you say crowd-pleaser?

13. Apr 28, 2012 #13

Muddy

Muddy

Muddy

I love Legend...and it really is HIS truck. I don't look at a lineup, see "Legend" and think "Hmm , wonder whose driving it this show?". You know who it is when you see the name, or when you see the truck. For him to switch to ANOTHER new name, or truck, would just be silly. Fans would again, have to become reacquainted with the identity.

14. Apr 28, 2012 #14

MonsterGirl74

MonsterGirl74

MonsterGirl74

The Legend! Come on!
    Everybody knew he was only driving Taz temporarily.
    GD Legend, is HIS ride.

15. May 13, 2012 #15

DiggerXX

DiggerXX

DiggerXX

Definitely Adam is best in the Legend. It is an amazing truck, it and SUD are my favorite new trucks out there, I just love the Legend for using the classic blue and silver color scheme, it just seems to really fit in following his dad's footsteps. Taz...sure he made his name in that truck, but it just never really did fit for an Anderson.