advanced auto parts affiliation

MTRATTK

Originally Posted by debneric

white castle.

Originally posted by MTRATTK,
For those not at the POD @ MetLife Stadium. White Castle was giving away coupons and you got free White Castle. If the driver assigned for your section won racing or freestyle.

The White Castle White Knight Monster Trucks driven by John Seasock and Frank Krmel. Now, how's that for thinking out of the box? It just maybe true. ;)

So they've done it at Houston with Jack in the Box. It was an idea, a thought of a possible truck sponor. Much better than randomly posting whatever without conceptualizing it.

DanDeFalco

Yeah but White Castle was just a local sponsor. WC isn't even a nationwide chain so it doesn't make sense that they would be a series title sponsor.

the bullfather

White Castle has a movie named after it! lol They run national commercials, just like Carl's/Hardees....not sure if there is one 300 miles near me!

Hixalot

I watched the Atlanta episode from earlier this year and noticed the Chevrolet had some big banner signs on the floor, only ones other than AAP, is that regional, or possibly a look ahead? I'd assume that they'd need to switch all the ford bodies to Chevy, and a Chevy specific truck would have to happen.

MonkeyDad

21 Hours Ago
MTRATTK

Originally Posted by debneric

white castle
For those not at the POD @ MetLife Stadium. White Castle was giving away coupons and you got free White Castle. If the driver assigned for your section won racing or freestyle.

The White Castle White Knight Monster Trucks driven by John Seasock and Frank Krmel. Now, how's that for thinking out of the box? It just maybe true.

They have done same thing in Houston for the last three or four years with jack in the box.
Were those WC trucks for an exhibition because there's no sign of them in the results or photos?

http://www.monsterjam.com/Results/2013/06/15/E._Rutherford,_NJ/

CMDeerfoot

From what I heard, Wal-Mart is supposed to be the new title sponsor; but there's no telling with all of the rumors going around. I even saw somewhere that Budweiser was gonna become the new title sponsor, but we all know that the chances of that happening are slim and none. Bass Pro shops is another interesting possibility and one I didn't consider at first, but it does fit very well.

MTRATTK

I get some information from people, but nothing really significant. If I did know everything. I couldn't post it without causing trouble for my friends and myself.:eek: