any info on the Mountaineer truck

minergoesdeep

USHRA Monster Trucks including Grave Digger? driven by Gary Porter, Monster Mutt? driven by Whit Tarlton, Aftershock driven by Bob Robbins, Krazy Train driven by Mark Noto, *** driven by Krissy Moler, and Mountaineer driven by RB Moler!

I knew it was a truck from early 2000s but I didnt know they came back out with it?

CycloneTimeTV

*** is now driven by R.B.'s wife, Krissy Moler, and R.B. is now driving Mountaineer. Mountaineer is R.B.'s current ***, while the *** Krissy will drive is the ***: State of Destruction, R.B.'s second chassis.

gmrcs

Here's how to remember - the Triple X that was and is becoming Mountaineer was the Chevy Triple X, While the one that will remain Triple X is the Ford.

RKM

*** is now driven by R.B.'s wife, Krissy Moler, and R.B. is now driving Mountaineer. Mountaineer is R.B.'s current ***, while the *** Krissy will drive is the ***: State of Destruction, R.B.'s second chassis.
I got a laugh out of reading that with the censor. :D

Gravefan

Noto drove in columbus oh last year in crazy train. Rolled the truck over first run or the event on Saturday. Photo gallery from that event is on allmonster.com