As seen on Time Square Cam -Airforce Afterburner -LIVE 8-26-10

chad4208

great we can spy on people in new york... maybe we'll catch a mugging.

whats this for anyway? what event? I mean earthcams dont run 24/7/365 do they?

Dx21685

Chad, just so you know, New York City is the SAFEST big city in America. Just thought I'd point that out. So you're not very likely to see a mugging.

chad4208

Chad, just so you know, New York City is the SAFEST big city in America. Just thought I'd point that out. So you're not very likely to see a mugging.
That was just a joke. I was making a, for lack of a better phrase I can think of at the moment, satirical remark at the use of the all the cameras in this way.

Last edited:

nome66

I saw some pictures of the display on facebook and to me it looks like a kind of scenic pit party if you will but like minus 8 other trucks lol.
I ate @ one of 86 Mcdonalds on manhattan and it was on times square. Nothing ya don't already see on tv I guess.

Muddy

As much as I'd like to go bust Cotys chops, I dislike the city enough that I would have to get a good price on train tickets to go. Too many idiots, HORRIBLE prices on basically everything (I.E. Normal Olive Garden meal in my area: $10, Normal in NYC: $20-25), terrible drivers, street urchines...etc.

Bigtruck1217

ah darn i wish i woulda known ahead of time i was just down in manhattan
I read somewhere that the A1 truck will be on display again somewhere in the city on Saturday? I'll find out the day/time for sure cause I might go..

Ringling Bros, and Barnum and Baileys Coney Island Illuscination. 21st and Surf Ave. Coney Island, NY

Idk Times yet but im assuming Saturday and Sunday cause they have a show both days..

Last edited: