Truck Related Australia Bigfoot

Bigfulla

Well here it is See the Photos attached the Latest BIGFOOT out of St Louis MO heading here to Australia in time to thrill fans in this years EXTREME MONSTERS & FMX LEGENDS UNLEASHED TOUR of Australia New Zealand and parts of Asia Keep watching www.monstertruckpromotionsaustralia.com for more new truck releases over the coming weeks along with new attractions as we gear up for the greatest shows to EVER hit Australasian Shores.IMG_3297.jpgIMG_3304.jpgIMG_3308.jpgIMG_3309.jpgIMG_3317.jpg

Outlaw

well minus the body and name it is not a Bigfoot truck. It's Clives North American Outback Thunda.

jetmonkeyj

Not a fan of the black wheels. Would look great with white or silver. Overall not the worst scheme the foot team has done. Would be nice to see a little more orange over the whole body and not just all on the bedsides but that's just me being picky.

But yeah, can the black wheels...

MasterofTame

It's one of the cooler non-sponsor schemes I have seen from Bigfoot. I like it. It's almost throwback foot but on the stadium truck body with the orange. I hope to see that run in America at some point. I don't mind it being on a Patrick, Bigfoot has used Patrick chassis in the past (remember Bigfoots VIII-XVI were all Patricks (though somewhat modified.)) Quite possibly the best looking Austrialian truck besides Outback. I wonder if there will be a new US Outback thunder because that thing is pretty cool looking.

Damo74

Quite possibly the best looking Austrialian truck besides Outback. I wonder if there will be a new US Outback thunder because that thing is pretty cool looking.
Have you seen the new Outback Thunda pictures?? It looks pretty schweet, very low and menacing looking.

Unfortunately, at this point in time, there will be no more Thunda in the US. The Bigfoot Aus truck was originally supposed to be a new chassis, but when Clive decided to pull the pin on his US adventure, and bring Thunda 4 back home, it sorta made sense to make it into a Bigfoot instead, especially as there is already Thunda 3 still running here (and Clive prefers that truck to 4 anyway).

I was very sad to see the end of Thunda's run in the US, but on the same token I am VERY excited to see Bigfoot here down under.